Chap 12

After zintos and Mackenzie left Draco was deep in thoughts. Mackenzie reminded him of someone who he adored. He was attracted by that girl who had just been in his house. He had to clear his suspicions so he planned to fly to newyork.

On the other hand Mackenzie went to the airport and with whatever savings she had she was going to buy the tickets and get back to newyork. While she was in the airport she met Draco and looking at her face he could sense she was sad.
"What happened my dear"
"Oh nothing Mr.draco it's just nothing "
"Oh comon child there is something up and we're is zintos?"
At the mention of his name she started crying and Draco comforted her. She felt some wired connection towards Draco. Once she was out of her vulnerable state she told what all happened between them from the first day of her work till she quit her job she was very sad about it.
"Dear when you like him then you have to tell him coz he might also have the same feeling towards you."
"No Mr.draco that will be inappropriate and more over he has girlfriends."
"Oh dear you don't know him do you"
"I know him completely well sir "
"Ok then let's give you both some time to think and now since you told me you are going to newyork you can come with me since I'm also going there and before you say no I insist"

"Umm ok mr. Draco"
Ohh call me rac... And believe me only few people in the world get to call me that"
"Ok rac"
So then both of them boarded the flight and reached newyork.
After reaching newyork draco dropped kenzy to her apartment and went straight to the work he had come for.
Kenzy went to her apartment and immediately she sent her resignation letter to the office and started packing as she was going to live with her grandparents. She planned to leave newyork City. She wanted some time to forget zintos and be back to normal again with her life.

Draco went straight to the place and knocked on the door. The door opened and an aged lady opened the doors and was standing there with all smiles. He hugged her an kissed her on her cheek and they both went inside. " how are you maple he asked"
" I'm good raco how are you "??
"Without mia in my life it is death everyday"
"Oh dear"
"I'm here to ask you something and promise me you tell me the truth"
"Draco what's up with you my boy you were never this serious and what has caused you to be so??"
"Was there any child of mine with Mia the love of my life"
"Ummn that......."
"Oh god maple tell me the truth I want to know what happen 23 years before something happen and it took ma Mia life along with our child what happen"
"Oh good Lord ok it is high time to tell you"
"Yes go on I'm listening "
"23 years before our dear Mia was in labor pain so me and mucus was taking her to the hospital and that day in the hospital there was no lift so she had to go one stairs up to her room which was booked by you. She went there and in her final steps she slipped and fell and immediately she was taken to the operation room. Doctors could only keep the kid alive and our dear Mia was dead. But after we bought our grandchild to our home we were about to call you but there was a letter by Mia to us. It said not to tell you about your child if she is dead. It was as tough she knew she was going to die. And she also mentioned to give her child a normal childhood and keep her away from all harm"
With that she started crying.
"Maple who is my child "
"You have a daughter Draco and her name is Mackenzie and she is staying in newyork "
Maple showed him kenzy picture.
To say he was shocked was an understatement.
He told the story to maple that he had already met his daughter and he was very proud of her the way she was grooved her self into.
Draco told maple not to tell kenzy about him since he wanted to tell it on his own.
Maple agreed and both of them were talking about kenzy childhood maple got a phone call and it was from kenzy she said she was going to come to the village to stay with her for few days. She welcomed her and kept the call and told about kenzy upcoming visit to Draco. Draco was overwhelmed to meet his daughter.

What do you think will happen next !!!!!
Vote and comment...