Chap 7

The days in zintos corp went on and on and on. Every week Mackenzie used to book a restaurant for zintos and he used to go on lunch dates with his girlfriends. There were also occasions where zintos used to held up Mackenzie for late night work . She used to do it anyhow .
5 months completed in the company working for zintos she felt she became more close to zintos. She even started calling him zin and he called her kenzy.
He was very much attracted towards kenzy. She also had the same feeling but she pushed back her feelings as she knew he was a player and in the end she wil b the one who is gonna get hurt.
The work in the office was running in tight schedule as there was an acquisition was taking place by zintos co. So the amount of work increased. There were nights that zin and kenzy spent in the office working. Finally working for days zin gave extra day off for Mac. So she had the weekend and Monday and Tuesday. She planned to visit her parents for the weekend and spend some time in her village. She wrapped her work on Friday and sh took her leave from zintos and as she was going she was stopped by zintos asking her about her weekend plan and she said she was going to her parents.
Zintos was sad by this. But he didn't show it. She felt a wired connection to him n he also felt the same but both of them were unable to tel to each other. But he sure wanted to spend quality time with her.
That evening she went to her parents place and she was really happy to spend time with them and she actually missed them.
The weekend was over and she stayed an extra day at her parents and ten she returned on Monday.
She felt relieved as her stressful life in the city was given a pause and she was actually enjoying her relaxed life for atleast 2 days. One advantage as well as disadvantage at her grandparents place was there was no tower for mobiles. Anyone wanted to contact was through landlines so usage of mobile phones was nill.
When she came back to newyork she entered her apartment and checked her voice mail and her mobile and she had literally 500 voice mails and 309 texts . Most of them were from zintos asking her were she was and has she reached and about a meeting so she immediately called him.
He picked the cal within 2 rings and just asked her where she was and as soon as she told she was in her house the cal was cut. She didn't know what happen so she called again but he didn't pick the cal. So she thought to cal he after some time and went to take bath.
She had relaxation bath for about half an hour and came out of the shower just draping the towel as she had kept her clothing for changing in her bedroom. She was humming and going to her bedroom but all of a sudden she stared screaming!!!

What do you guess guys what would have happened
Please read vote and comment
Love you fellas