Chap 6

Mackenzie
After meeting her CEO at work for the first time went really well for her. She was really excited to work for him. Though her first day went smoothly she didn't expect the same for her further stay in zintos corp. she was very well determined that whatever she will be doing will be purely professional and not anything more. With that determination she went to sleep.

Next day she was on time exactly at 8 in the office. She was waiting for her boss but he was yet to come. In the mean while waiting for him she was humming a country song which she learnt when she was young. She was so involved in singing an tapping her feet according to the song she didn't feel the presence of a person behind her. As she was dancing she bumped into a person and immediately she froze. She turned back slowly and saw and her eyes went wide . It was none other than her boss. She was soo embarrassed that face flushed.
Mr. Zintos said nothing and went into his office. She was literally dead today.
After about five minutes he called her into his cabin and assigned her the work. She didn't even made eye contact to him and went immediately to complete her work.
She got him coffee for which he appreciated the way she made it. And she was good at things that she was doing. She completing the assigned work that it was her break time and she went for break.
Since she didn't have anything for breakfast she tought of having a sandwich for n the cafe on 5 floor and she made her way there.
She went and took a sandwich and sat on an empty table. While she was having her food a guy approached her and started talking to her.
-may I take a seat her miss??
-sure
He sat down and they both exchanged smiles.
-hello my name is Mathew hindrow an I work in marketing department.
- hey nice to meet you my name is Mackenzie Floritona  and I work as an assistant to Mr. Zintos.
- what a beautiful name to a beautiful girl.
She just smiled for it. She was never good in conversing a causal one so she just spoke what he asked for.
- oh your his new assistant that the entire block is talking about.
-what do you mean??
- mr. Zintos usually dosent take anyone as his assistant he should find a great caliber in you so he might have hired you.
- oh
That was all what she said.
-her break time was over  she got up with her he also got up.
-ok Mr hindrow it was nice meeting you.
- oh please call me Mathew
- ok Mathew il take your leave now.
- I'll drop you till your destination Ms Floritona.
- oh u can cal me Mackenzie Mathew.
- ok Mackenzie how's your work here ?? Are you comfortable??
They made their way to the lift and they pressed the last button to the final floor.
- yes Mathew it is comfortable and the ambiance here is great.
He kept on asking her questions and she answered it.
Finally her floor came and she bid him a goodbye and before that they exchanged numbers.
Wow that was good for mecke because she was starting to make friends. She was happy that she made friends on her initial days in her work.
Then she returned to her work and finished her work and went into zintos cabin to ask whether  any other work is there or she can go and have lunch as it was 2 in noon. She went into his cabin and asked for work he told her to get him a sandwich and anything for her an to meet him in the meeting room in 15min. So she went to cafe and got a sandwich and a roll and went to the meeting room.
Mr. Zintos was already in the room and was waiting for her. He had to look at he beauty for atleast continuous some time so that he can concentrate on his work. During break when he didn't find his assistant in her room he was restless and went in search of her and found her in the cafe. He was about to go and sit next to her but a guy went and sat next to her. He knew that guy he was head of marketing Mathew. This infuriated him. Though Mathew was a nice guy he didn't want any male species to approach her. He didn't know why he was growing pocessive  of her.
She came to the meeting room holding his and her lunch. She gave him his sandwich and sat on the adjacent chair to his .
After about 2 min he started talking.
- see Ms. Floritona from tomorrow onwards you will be handling all my calls also along with the work I assign to you.
- yes sir
- there will be two different phones both are office phones only. You have to analyse and connect which phonecal to my cabin and which not to. As you know j have two girlfriends.
At this he wanted to know her reaction but he didn't get any. He was disappointed by this.
-one number is with Mitchell and the other number is for Louise. When I'm with one of them your job is to handle the other. On special occasions and frequently you have to send gifts to them.
Every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon book a table for two in any good restaurant under my name and let me know.
All other calls will be handled by others but few very important calls and few business calls will come to these phones so you have to see my availability and connect the calls to me.
- when you signed the contract with this company to stated that you will work with great potential and no time limit. So if work comes you may have to stay up late Ms Floritona. Is this all clear.
His voice came out authoritatively.
- yes sir I understand and I will work hard.
With that they completed their lunch and went their ways to complete their jobs.

So what do you think guys what will happen next

Plz vote and comment
Love you all