{Jeff The Killer}

Title: This Blood, I Offer It To You

Anime: Creepypasta

A/N: A little feel of what's coming soon to a story near you. *wink wonk*

------------------------------------

The moment you woke up that morning, you knew something was off. It was as if the air in your house was..somewhat suffocating yet also so clear. You unwantingly got out of your bed and cringed as your toes hit the hard, cold floor. You, still in your pajamas, walked down the stairs of your house to be greeted by a metallic scent you wished you couldn't have smelled.

You furrowed your eyebrows and walked further into your house to see blood splattered all over the living room. Every inch was covered by the blood of your family, who was now all lying in a row lifeless on the ground.

You put your hand over your mouth as you felt last nights dinner resurfacing. You turned around and tried not to barf as tears ran out of your eyes like waterfalls. Who would've done such a horrible thing? Then it hit you.

It's still here. You suddenly went into panic mode and looked around. No one was in your field of vision, but you had seen all the movies. You'll go searching around your house and just when you go to turn around, it'll be behind you. It wasn't gunna roll that way today, not as long as it was your fight.

You cautiously ran to the kitchen and grabbed the largest knife you could, before leaning against the counter and waiting.

A few hours past and nothing happened, you were just about to call the police, when a loud thud was heard from your basement. You thought,

"Am I seriously going to be the stupid lonely girl who unconsciously goes into the basement to become face to face with someone I know I can't take on?" You sighed and continued,

"Yep."

You then slowly made your way to the basement steps before carefully walking down them, monitoring all your surroundings.

Once at the landing, you noticed the lights weren't on and unfortunately the light-switch was on the other side of the room.

"Of course it is." You said quietly.

"Of course what is?" A voice from the darkness rung out. You screamed in fear and ended up falling onto your butt. The voice chuckled and said,

"C'mon (Y/N) you really don't have to keep up the scared little girl act, you know you and your family have been dying to meet me." (A/N: omg) You clicked your tongue in anger and walked right over to the light-switch, because right now you were more pissed off then afraid.

Once the lights flickered on, you widened your eyes in surprise at the white skinned male who was soaking in a bathtub of blood, your families blood.

"Jeff..the killer?" He stood up when you said his name and bowed.

"At your service." You cursed and screamed,

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!" He smirked and said in a matter of fact tone,

"Yeah..that's what I do." You heaved a breath in, went right over to him, and brought your knife shakily down onto him. He sighed and stopped your hand before you could even touch him. He instead surprisingly kissed your forehead.

"Look..I killed your family because I had to. I'm not Jeff the Florist, I'm Jeff the Killer. Although you..well..there's no reason for me to kill you." You looked up at him in confusion and said quickly,

"But I'm no different! I'm..I'm not a good person!" You grabbed onto his hoodie, almost grasping it so hard it ripped and he put his hand over yours. He shook his head and swished the blood in the tub around with his free hand.

"You and I both know you are. Goodbye (Y/N).." He then disappeared right before your eyes. You stood there in shock and reflected on what happened in the last minute and a half. You were confused, but more so, you felt...you couldn't describe it. Of course you were angry that he had murdered your family but..for some reason, you felt something else. Something you dreaded yet wanted to feel even more, something very warm, something unexpectedly wonderful.

A/N: tried to show his soft side RIP JEFF THE KILLER HE IS NOW JEFF THE FLORIST LMAOOOO