{Shizuo Heiwajima}

Title: Beside Me

Anime: Durarara!!

------------------------------

You watched as Shizuo walked away with another girl on his arm. He turned around with a disgusted look on his face and spat on the ground.

"Why did I even date a rat like you. You're a disgrace." He said as the girl on his arm clinged to him harder.

"C'mon baby. Let's leave this slob to herself." The girl said as she pulled on his arm. Tears spilled from your eyes as you watched them walk farther and farther away from you.

"NO!!!!! SHIZUO!!" You screamed to him. You continued to cry as he didn't turn back.

"SHIZU-" "(Y/N) GOD DAMN IT WAKE UP!" You suddenly got jerked awake by the person whom you were crying for. You continued crying, making Shizuo very confused.

"Hey, hey, shhhh." He said as he pulled you into his lap. You could barely see him though the darkness but you could tell he was worried about you.

"It was just a nightmare (Y/N)..tell me what happened." Shizuo stated as he ran his hand through your hair and pulled your head into his chest. You sniffled and said,

"I dreamt you were with this r-really pretty girl and that you left me. You called me a rat and left me all alone..I tried to call for you but you didn't turn b-back.." You sniffled and snuggled closer to his chest, relieved that it was just a dream and that the man you loved more than anything didn't actually leave you.

"You know I wouldn't do that sweetheart. I would kill for you...damn I hate violence..but I really would do anything for you. You're the only woman who's made me feel this way and baby," he then pulled your chin up so you were looking into his eyes, "the only way I'm leaving you is if I die, and I'm not dyin for a long time. I love you (Y/N)."

You smiled as you kissed him passionately. Everytime he said something like this to you, it made you love him even more than before..well if that was possible. He chuckled into the kiss and said,

"Now how about you lay here in my arms so we can go back to sleep." You nodded and slid into his arms as soon as he laid down. He squeezed you and kissed your forehead. You nuzzled your face into his chest and gave it a quick kiss. You whispered,

"Good night Shizu." You patiently waited for a reply but only got a loud snore. You put your hand over your mouth as you giggled.

"One of a kind, Shizuo, one of a kind."

Thanks to your strong boyfriend, you were able to go back to sleep with a smile on your face.