{Levi Ackerman}

Title: Thank you for letting my boyfriend know that I like him

Anime: Attack on Titan

A/N: To be honest, fanfics have idolized Petra as "the bad mean chick" and I don't particularly agree with it. We all know in the anime that Petra is a sweet girl and every time I read a Levi fanfic (this little rant means no offense to anyone) I see "the popular, mean girl Petra" and I just think it's pretty stupid. I know the girl that is supposed to be your enemy is someone that's close to Levi but Petra is seriously such a cinnamon roll so gOOd bye.

------------------------

You walked down the halls of your school with your best friend, Petra. The two of you were on your way to your chemistry class when you walked right past the famously handsome Levi Ackerman. Secretly, you smiled and quickly grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed for a second before letting go. Secretly dating wasn't exactly easy for you two but you got by.

You tilted your head back to steal a glance at him and when you did, he mouthed an "I love you." You smiled and turned your head back to see Petra smiling at you.

"I totally saw that. You two make me wanna puke." She opened her mouth and pointed a finger to it. You laughed and gave her a sideways hug.

"Just shut up I know about you and Oluo." She gasped and hit you in the shoulder.

"(Y/N)!! No one's suppose to know yet!" You both laughed and walked in to chem. As soon as you walked in, the most popular bitch (in your opinion) Kate, gave you a threatening glare to which you humbly returned. She had always been jealous at the way you and Levi talked together and of course, she didn't know you two were dating. You smirked and walked to your seat beside Petra's. Class wasn't for another 5 minutes so you pulled out your phone and held it in your lap. You slid the lock screen open and tapped on ''messages."

To: Mr. Clean

Subject: Chemistry

Chemistry class is so boring and that bitch Kate gave me a fucking dirty look when I walked in :< I miss you Levi

You sent it and quickly got a reply.

From: Mr. Clean

Subject: History

I'm in history and yeah she needs to calm her plastic tits. I miss you too (Y/N)..I swear to God you get more beautiful every time I see you.

You blushed and cursed under your breath. You put your phone away in your backpack and slapped your cheeks, trying to get them to calm down.

(Time skip to after class is over)

Petra had told you that she had to go to the bathroom so you stood in front of your joined lockers waiting for her. You were staring at the ground until a pair of black Converse came into view. You looked up to see your dazzling boyfriend in the flesh. You smiled widely and said,

"Hey, what's up?" He gave you a small smile and replied,

"Not much, just wanted to see my girl." You giggled and blushed slightly. You heard an uninvited voice call out.

"Hey!" You both turned around to see Kate standing a little ways away from you.

"What is it, Kate?" You asked obviously annoyed. She smirked and walked up to Levi and said,

"You know (Y/N) likes you right?"

You almost laughed out loud. You thought,

"She literally just told my boyfriend that I liked him."

Levi put his hand on his hip and said,

"I would hope so, or this would be really awkward." She stood there in a daze.

"W-what are you saying?"

"I'm saying she's my fucking girlfriend." He said as he slipped his arm around your waist. Once he did that, he whipped his other hand in front of her threateningly.

"And another thing. Don't mess with (Y/N). She doesn't deserve your disgusting treatment." Kate scoffed as tears welled in her eyes.

"Whatever." She screamed as she ran out of the building. You and Levi shrugged at each other before Levi brought you in for a bone crushing hug. The hug lasted for a long time before two people coughed behind you. You separated to see Oluo and Petra standing there with their arms crossed.

"PDA much? We're gunna walk home together so we'll see you guys tomorrow." Petra said happily as she linked her arm with her boyfriend and walked out of the door. You chuckled and turned to Levi with your hand stretched out to him.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

After walking to your house, you both took your shoes off and immediately, Levi trapped you against the wall. You rose an eyebrow at him.

"Levi?"

"I love you (Y/N) you make me go absolutely fucking insane." Before you could reply, he gently pushed his lips against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He moaned into the kiss and hoisted you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist. You moaned and put your hands on his chest to push him away slightly.

"Levi I can't breathe." You panted for air and closed your eyes.

"Sorry babe." He replied as he let you down.

"I can't help I love you so much."

A/N: *avoids requests and does a bae oneshot cuz I'm horrible*

(You're oneshots are coming I promise)

(I just remembered that in my Haruka Nanase one-shot comments I got married to NaluHeartDragneel everyone I would like to introduce my wife)
Also, R.I.P Author-chan because Bae OOCness. Okay bye.