{Light Yagami}

Title: His Warmth

Anime: Death Note

----------------------------

It was a cold winter night and you were very tempted to call your boyfriend, Light, over to spend the night. It was freezing and you needed warmth now. So, there you were, cell phone in hand, quickly tapping away your urgent message.

To: Light~
Subject: U R G E N T

Light!! It's so cold here and I'm all alone~ please spend the night~

You sent it, anxious towards his reply. You quickly got a reply back and hurriedly opened the message.

From: Light~
Subject: Be right over

Give me five minutes and I'll be there.

You shot out of your bed and jumped up and down excited. Of course even the thought of getting to cuddle with your genius boyfriend all night long was an something too good to be true. He was always so busy with helping out with the Kira case that you guys only met up a few times a week.

Checking yourself in the mirror, you ran your brush through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Light always told you how much he admired your natural color and that wherever he saw something beautiful it always reminded him of how beautiful you and your hair was. He was honestly the best thing that could've happened to you and you were more than grateful that he had confessed to you and asked you to be his girlfriend.

A little bit later you heard your doorbell ring and you power walked to the door to see your handsome boyfriend with his pajama's already on and a winter coat, with the lower part of his face, hidden by his scarf. You smiled and took his hand and pulled him inside. As soon as you pulled him in, he spun you around and kissed you passionately. Your eyes widened slightly at the surprise act of affection but you instantly melted into the kiss and pulled his head down to deepen the kiss.

"It's good to see you too, (Y/N)"

You smiled and pecked his lips. You pulled his scarf over his head and took his coat off of him. He then picked you up and you instantly wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to your bed and wrapped both of you up in your covers. Slightly shivering, you snuggled even closer to him. He took your hands and blew hot air on them to warm them up. He suddenly said,

"Are you warm now?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Your welcome (Y/N). Let's sleep now okay?"

You smiled and nodded. He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead and whispered,

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Love you too Light."

And the rest of the night and the next day you spent your time with the warmth that not only warmed you physically but warmed you mentally.

A/N: IM SORRY THAT WAS REALLY TERRIBLE IM WATCHING THE BACHELORETTE WHATS EVEN HAPPENING MY ONE SHOTS R ALWAYS SO SHORT THEYRE NOT EVEN ONE SHOTS WHY AM I STILL TYPING OKAY BYE BYE!