{Sakurai Ryo}

Title: Mushroom

Anime: Kuroko no Basket

A/N: Aren't you glad to see me?

----------------------------------

It's not like you were angry at Sakurai no, you could never be angry at the cutest boy on the planet. But when you had found out Momoi had extended their practice for 2 more hours when you had planned for Sakurai to come over to your house, you were livid. You were angry that even though Sakurai works so hard for the team, she made him stay back. Even further more that she knew you two had plans.

You stood outside the basketball court and sighed. You shook your head while thinking,

"I shouldn't be like this, Sakurai is giving this his all. I know he's going to come out of practice apologizing like he killed someone, but he shouldn't have to. Momoi should give him some slack."

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see Imayoshi.

"Hey (Y/N), practice is over but Momoi told Sakurai to stay back. I just wanted to let you know, ja~" He said before walking away, followed by the rest of the team.

Once you heard that, you snapped. You banged the door open to see Momoi sitting on the bottom bleacher with her arms crossed while Sakurai sweated an unhealthy amount as he made shots and different things. You shouted,

"MOMOI!" Both Momoi and Sakurai stopped and looked at you.

"(Y/N)-chan, why do you look so angry?" She asked as she stood up and put one hand over her chest.

"Why? Why?!?" You then walked over to Sakurai who was hiding his face behind a basketball. You slapped it down once you got over to him and pulled him in for a hug.

"You've been pushing him too hard! Do you see how much he's sweating?! If you push him too hard, he could faint or maybe ever worse. You need to push him but not to the point of injury. C'mon Sakurai, we're leaving."

Momoi watched you with her eyes widened and Sakurai murmured "I'm sorry" to both you and Momoi as you grabbed his bag and pulled him out of the court. Not once did you stop walking until you got to your room.

You pulled him in and close the door behind you. Once you finally stopped, you panted and looked at Sakurai, who was looking back at you with fear and confusion in his face. You went to speak but he beat you to it.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I sorry I was even born! If I would've told her abou-" "Shhhh honey it's okay." You stopped him and pulled him in for a hug. You stroked his hair and said in a sweat voice,

"I'm sorry I was mean. I just got upset that she singled you out and treated you unfairly. You didn't deserve it, you may not know it but I notice how hard you work. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with you."

By then, Sakurai was a blushing mess. Surprisingly enough for you, he brought his face close to yours and pushed his lips against your moist ones. The kiss felt so different from the small pecks you had exchanged in the past, it was as if Sakurai was taking over and actually controlling the situation.

He kissed harder as he put his hand behind your head, making you kiss back just as hard. You slipped your tongue into his mouth and soon enough you were twirling your tongues together.

You pushed against his chest for air and once he had realized what he did, he pulled away quickly.

"I'M SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING, IT JUST HAPPENED. I'M SORRY!" You chuckled as he bowed his head to you. You pulled his head up and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Please, don't hesitate to do that again baby." You said as you stared into his brown eyes. He blushed slightly but smiled as well. He hugged you and whispered into your ear,

"I love you (Y/N).."

"I love you too, my little mushroom~"

"Why does everyone call me a mushroom?! Ah I'm sorry! I didn't mean to argue!" You smiled and replied,

"It's cuz you're so cute."

A/N: Surprise. Happy birthday somebody.

Bonus joke/saying:

"Don't trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel." - Kaneki Ken