{Kise Ryota}

Title: Don't You EVER Do That Again

Anime: Kuroko no Basket

-----------------------

You smiled as you twirled your car keys in your hand as you walked up to your newly bought house. Your boyfriend Kise had recently suggested moving in together since you guys have been dating since the second year of high school and you guys have been out of high school for a while now.

You unlocked the door and smiled as the house smelled fresh and sounded quite quiet. Which..actually was pretty weird. Usually when you came home you either heard Kise watching a basketball game, talking about the latest fashion magazine he was recently in, or just doing random things.

You looked around and made your way to the living room to see I sight you never wanted to see ever. Period. Kise was sprawled out of the floor with a painful, gloomy expression on his face. He looked...very...dead. You dropped everything and ran to his side, pulling him into your lap. You shouted,

"Kise!! KISE!!!! Wake up c'mon honey you have to wake up!!"

You started crying as you held his head closer to his chest. You continued,

"I love you too much to let you go! Not now! Not ever! I want to get married to you! I want to have children with you! I want to experience so many things with you!! Your not allowed to die! You just can't Kise wake up!!!"

You closed your eyes and silently prayed for him to be okay. Unbeknownst to you, Kise opened one of his eyes and looked at you teasingly. He suddenly spoke out,

"Wahh (Y/N)cchi!!! You love me so much!! I love you too! Don't cry so much okay?"

You gasped and looked at him before getting mad and pushing him off your lap and stomping off to your room.

As soon as you got in you slammed the door and jumped face down onto your bed.

"Stupid Kise making me scared like that. Even our bed smells like that stupid Kise."

You heard the door crack slightly open as Kise slipped in and laid down beside you. You didn't acknowledge him at all and continued to mumble to yourself. He started poking you, saying,

"I'm sorry (Y/N)cchi! It was only a joke! I love you!!"

You slowly turned your head to notice him staring at you with those beautiful eyes of his. You cursed and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and squeezed you.

"I meant what I said Ryota."

He looked at you questioningly,

"Huh?"

You blushed tomato red and said,

"Your not allowed to die...I want to..start a f-family with you.."

He stared at you for a while then kissed you deeply.

"Okay I promise I won't go any time soon."

You nodded and snuggled closer to him.

"Okay."

Authors note: IM UPDATING SO MUCH RN IT JUST KEEPS GOING I CANT STOP KISE IS SO CUTE CANT U JUST IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING SO KAWAIIIII OKAY BYE BYE!