{Jean Kirstein}

Title: It All Started With Cleaning Up Horse Crap

Anime: Attack on Titan

A/N: Omg the title tho

--------------------------

You were walking down to the stables to get down to business.

(To defeat...the Huns..*slapped*)

Captain Levi had assigned stable duty to you and Connie for you both pissing around and making a big mess in the hallway. Of course that sent him through the roof, resulting in you guys not only cleaning that up, but also cleaning horse shit for the rest of the month.

You winced in disgust as you smelt all the scat that was calling your name to be cleaned up.

"Where the heck is Connie?" You said out loud as you waited for that idiot friend of yours to come and help you.

"He isn't coming, but being with me is even better right?" You groaned, knowing exactly who that came from. Jean Kirstein. He had always made you feel weird feelings in your stomach when he was around and so you started to despise him, not knowing that that feeling was something far more greater than you could've imagined. Maybe it was his weird duel ash-brown hair that was peculiar to only him, or his eyes that would wonder to anything he was curious about or maybe it was- WHAT?! Why were you suddenly thinking about these things?

"What (Y/N), horse got your tongue?"

"No Jean but I'm sure soon enough one'll get yours." You spat in utter discomfort as you noticed Jean get closer to you. You turned away with a slight blush and grabbed a shovel.

"Go talk to Mikasa or whatever."

"Ohhhhhhhhh I get it now."

"Get what?"

"You like me!" You dropped the shovel you were holding. You? Like? Him? Since when?! He was literally a flirtatious jerk-ward who literally could not contain his horse features. You chuckled at his comment with a bitter taste in your mouth.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. Let's just get this damn thing over with." You started shoveling scat into the bin along with Jean who kept glancing over at you and giggling and doing weird things. You worked harder just so you could get away from the boy who made you feel feelings you've never felt before.

(Time Skip to Dinner)

Once you joined everyone in the hall for dinner, Connie continuously apologized. Telling you that he was doing something with Sasha. Yeah, okay. 'Something.' You told him it was fine, but if he bailed out on you again, he was dead meat. You were eating beside Mikasa, Eren, and Armin when a loud annoying voice boomed over everyone else, obviously wanting you to hear it.

"Guess what I found out today, Marco?" Marco asked what and he said,

"I found out that Cadet (Y/N) (L/N) has a crush on me!" Everyones eyes turned to you, to which you slammed your head down on the table. Great. Now everyone thinks you're head over heels for Mister Horseface. Connie was the first to speak.

"Is that true, (Y/N)?" You sighed and stood up, not forgetting to give a sad look to Jean. He had just announced something to everyone something that you weren't even sure of yourself. He gasped at the disappointment in your eyes and waited until you left. After a good 2 minutes of contemplating, he decided to go after you.

Jean was the one who should've said that about himself. He was the one who liked you. He was the one who was head over heels for you. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair that always swayed behind you could him in a trance and your goddess like (E/C) eyes always sent him to cloud nine. When Connie said he needed someone to help you and replace him, Jean automatically raised his hand and volunteered. When you had told him to go talk to Mikasa, it sent him into a state of pure happiness, knowing that you might just be jealous and just might have a crush on him. But now Jean wasn't so sure, after his last stunt he was pretty set on the fact that you hated him.

He seen you walking towards your room when he ran up to you and hugged you from behind. Nothing was said between you two for a good 5 minutes. He finally whispered,

"I'm sorry." You were shocked at his sudden outburst of affection. The butterflies in your stomach couldn't be stopped. You placed your hands over his as he hugged you tighter. He put his forehead on your shoulder and said,

"What I said about you, I actually meant about me." You came to a realization as to what he meant. He liked you. Jean Kirstein, the boy whom gave you the weirdest and oddly pleasentest of feelings, just told you he liked you. You smiled a little bit, forgetting about the earlier events. You pried his hands off of yours and turned towards him. He had a pout on his face from the sudden lack of heat. You chuckled and cupped his cheek.

"You look better when you're smiling, Jean." He heard that and automatically gave you his best smile. You leaned up and boldly gave him a kiss on the lips.

"That's better." You breathed a sigh of relief for finally being about to come to a realization of your own feelings and actually kissing him topped it all off.

"That's not enough for me, (Y/N)." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. He stared into your eyes before saying,

"I love you." You blushed and replied,

"I think I love you too." He then went to kiss you when you heard a voice behind you.

"And I think you both have twenty laps around HQ for PDA GO RIGHT NOW." You both jumped at the captains surprise appearance. You both then chuckled and started doing laps, not as acquaintances, not as friends, but as lovers.

A/N: wow that really..I'm just getting worse and worse aren't I...its 7 am what is even happening this isn't even in caps...I'm so sorry...okay bye bye.