{Eren Jaeger}

Title: Don't Scare Me

Anime: Attack on Titan

------------------------------------

The minute you walked into your house, you knew something was wrong. It was quiet, too quiet. Usually when you came home from work, you would find your husband Eren, either watching TV or making dinner. But when the house was absolutely silent, you grew anxious.

You called out,

"Eren?"

The only thing that replied to you was the dead silence and darkness. You took off your shoes and walked straight to the kitchen. You sat your bag on the kitchen table and looked inside the fridge.

"Well, wherever he is, I bet he's hungry." You said as you looked at the various foods that was inside.

You continued to look and make decisions, when two hands quickly grabbed your sides, making you scream and elbow whoever did it in the face.

"Ow!! What the heck (Y/N)?!" You turned around to see Eren on the floor, holding his now bloody nose. You crossed your arms and said,

"You shouldn't have creeped up on me like that!! You scared the crap out of me!" You then crouched down and took his hand away from his nose. You looked at it and then sighed.

"Sorry babe. Just next time, don't sneak up on me like that.." He pouted and brought you into his arms.

"(Y/N)~" You gave him a disapproved look and said,

"How old are you?"

"Hmm..."

"Was it a hard one?"

"(Y/N) stop quoting Divergent."

"You brought it upon yourself Jaeger." You spat back as you smirked and kissed him on the jaw while running yours hands up his chest. Eren raised an eyebrow and said,

"You know, I would love to do you on the kitchen floor right here, right now but I don't think my stomach would allow it."

You snorted and stood up, pulling him up with you.

"Then, what would you like to eat, Mr. Jaeger?"

"Anything you make, Mrs. Jaeger."

A/N: a smol short Eren one-shot to make up for the crappy Levi one. This is dedicated to one of the members of my smol group, Clary~ hope you liked it.

This update's joke/saying is:

Charmander's red,

Squirtle's blue,

If I was a Pokémon trainer,

I'd choose you!

Submitted by: (I'll tag in comments cuz my phone, as you know, is very stupid.)

Don't forget to send in your sayings/jokes!