*Special* The Characters Answers!

Me: *ahem* Welcome everyone! Thank you very much for all the questions! The characters were very excited to see what you had to say and are ready to reveal their answers. Let's get started!

@fab_senpai said: I love you Kagami-senpai!!!!!! Aomine-senpai I love you too~~~~

Kagami: *blushes slightly* A-ah..thank you, I love you too. But whY DO YOU LOVE THAT TAN BASTARD?!

Aomine: Who you callin a tan bastard YOU DUAL-EYEBROWED FUCKFACE! ME AND YOU, ONE-ON-ONE RIGHT NOW. WHOEVER WINS GETS @fab_senpai

Kagami: FINE!

Aomine: FINE!

Me: Alright children. Can't @fab_senpai just love you both?..they're already gone..well they love you too!

@FragileCrystal said: Okie dokie, here's one for Kyoya: If I stole your glasses while you were asleep, how would you react in the morning?

Kyoya: That's impossible. *pushes up glasses* My family owns a police force of 100 men.

Me: Just answer it..seriously you megane..

Kyoya: If that was the scenerio, I would find you and take them back. I don't want to have to say this but punishment might be followed.

@ShadowAlchemistLenka said: This one is for Ciel: if you met my bestfriend who is just like you, would you two get along?

Ciel: Well, I suppose. Assuming our IQ's are somewhat similar, it would be possible that your friend could play me in a game of chess but if they were to try and say they were better than me..well..you can imagine what would happen.

Me: Ciel, you are NOT killing anyone.

Ciel: Of course i'm not, what do you think Sebastian is here for?

@AkwardEmoGirl asked: Erwin, who is your crush?

Erwin: My crush? Well, at present there isn't anyone in particular. I can't say the same in regards of someone having feelings for me though. I've heard talk from some trainee's saying that Levi has feelings for me but that's just a rumor.

@LoliWithPotatoes said: This is for Haruka~ Anyways, would you live with the water or the reader/me?

Haruka: I would live in the water with you.

Me: *shrugs* guess it's a win/win.

@TheMidnightNinja asked: Haru, what's the one thing you love more than water and mackerel?

Haru: *pouts and shakes his head*

Me: Answer.

Haru: *clings to water and mackerel*

Me: ANSWER.

Haru: Whatever..If I had to choose..I guess I would say you, (Y/N)-chan.

@Anaka-chan asked: To Levi, what's your favorite tea?

Levi: As long as it's not dirty nor tastes like shit, anything is fine.

Me: Okay, but that's not what they asked.

Levi: Shut up shitty brat. They asked me, not you.

Me: *pouts and clings to Murasakibara*

Levi: *rolls eyes dramatically* Fine, either earl or rose tea.

@KittyLink said: I have a lot of questions. To Everyone, from one to Pewdiepie, how fabulous are you?