Scenerio 1: Attack on Titan

Scenerio 1~ What if the Attack on Titan boys found you sleeping in their bed?

A/N: So I decided that for every 50 chapters I'll do an anime insert with scenerios like this. Please anticipate the next one and your comments will decided the next anime! It can be any anime you like~ there are two parts to each character, a summary of what he would do than a one-shot of it actually happening~~ enjoy my darlings~

------------------------

Eren:

He would be completely delighted to find his precious girlfriend in his bed. He would sit down beside you and stroke your hair while appreciating your sleeping figure.

"You must've been waiting for me, (Y/N). I'm sorry I made you wait." He would say as he laid down beside you and fall asleep as well.

------------------------

Seeing you in his bed, Eren felt a cheeky smile appear on his face. You were laying there, in his bed, sleeping the night away. He looked you over and smiled again, he then silently sat down beside you and stroked your hair. He though to himself,

"(Y/N) is so cute when she's sleeping..how did I manage to get such a girlfriend so precious." He silently thanked whatever force was up above that helped him get such a woman. He rested a hand on your cheek and said,

"You must've been waiting for me (Y/N)..sorry I made you wait."

He then took off his shirt and climbed into bed behind you, making sure to give your bare shoulder a sweet peck before snuggling deeper into the covers with you and falling asleep with a delighted look on his face.

Armin:

Armin would be a little embarrassed but still happy to see you there, away in a peaceful slumber in his bed. He would get in beside you, making sure you were warm enough and were comfortable.

"You're so precious to me (Y/N)..thank you for coming into my life." He would say and then hug you closer, making sure he kept you close to his heart.

-------------------

Armin walked back into his room to see you sprawled out on his bed. A blush claimed Armin's cheeks as he admired everything about you.

He faintly smiled as he got into bed beside you and pushed your bangs out of your face. He pulled the covers up to your shoulders and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"You're so precious to me (Y/N)..thank you for coming into my life." He then hugged your body closer to his, pulling your head closer to his chest so that his heart was close to you.

Jean:

When he set his eyes on you sleeping away in his bed, he would immediately let out a chuckle. He would crouch down to eye level and watch your every move. Admiring all the things he loved about you.

"Somehow (Y/N), you got me completely whipped. Heh. Never thought I would say that." He would say as he kissed your cheek and joined you in bed, spooning you with his arms around your waist.

---------------------

Jean chuckled as he seen you embarrassingly sleeping with your mouth open and drool slowly making its way out of your mouth. He cautiously walked over to you and crouched down to eye level with you. He mentally noted everything he loved about you.

Your beautiful (H/C) hair that always smelled amazing and that he could always run his hands through.

Your intriguing (E/C) eyes that would make him fall deeper and deeper in love with you every time he gazed into them.