Chapter 10.

1D

CHAPTER 10.

DESTINY P.O.V

Do you have any idea how much I want to choke Harry right now?! Like real bad, what should I tell the boys? Oh god I feel like throwing up.

I got up from my bed, running to the restroom. I made it to the toilet and started throwing up. I felt someone putting my hair up and rubbing my back.

"Destiny is it true, that you are cutting yourself?" Ask Liam. I have to tell him and Louis now that the other boys know.

I went to the sink to brush my teeth. And stared at Liam. I pick up my sleeves and I answered his question.

I saw water in his eyes,Liam grab my wrists and touch the scars which kept making me flinch.

It been such a long time since I have been flinching. "Stop it Liam." I told him. Believe me it was already getting annoying when he was touching it.

"Why?" He said. I stared at him and walk out the restroom. That's one thing ( lol if you know what I mean 😉) for sure I'm going to tell him why.

I went to the little hang out, no surprise the boys were there. I saw Niall and went to sit next to him. I know I'm usually with Harry or Zayn but Niall understands me a bit.

I notice all the boys staring at my arms I quickly put down my sleeves and saw Louis crying. I got up to him and hug him real tight.

"I'm sorry guys. I really am." I said to them and walk to my top bunk bed. I heard someone coming in and pretend to be sleeping.

"Destiny I know you to well, I know your awake." Said Zayn. Ugh I hate seeing the boys like this, it's all my fault!

I patted my bed I think he knew what I meant though. He laid down next to me and close the curtains which really doesn't make a difference.

We laid down for awhile and I soon felt my eyes closing. "Zayn is she asleep?" Said Liam. I pretend to be sleeping and of course dorky Zayn fell for it for the first time ever!

"Yea. What up?" Said Zayn. Getting off the bunk.

Thanks Zayn, yea go ahead and leave me here alone because you were hella comfortable like a pillow actually you were way better then a pillow.

"Help me to look for anything that's sharp and put it away somewhere away from, Destiny." Said Liam. I bet he thinks I'm a real freak now because I'm the girl with weird color hair and who cuts herself and, who lived in a orphanage.

"Zayn?" I said using my sleepy voice. Pssh I should be an actress! "Yea love?" He ask I could tell he was really concern. "I don't feel good." I said.

"She probably home sick." Said Liam. Alright one thing for sure the dork was right I still get home sick.

But I couldn't keep my eyes open for any longer and I soon felt into a dark world again.

ZAYN P.O.V

I could tell Liam was piss off that he was the last one to know about Destiny cutting habit.

And also Louis poor lad he been quite ever since and also with saddens written in his eyes.

"Umm what should we do?" Niall said sharing his chips with Harry? That's really strange he never shares at all.

"We have to put anything away or trash it, that is sharp from Destiny." Ordered Liam on his daddy direction mode.

We all nodded and got up to do what Liam ordered.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Eh I hope this was an okay chapter for y'all!

Just been really busy since I have to start work next week for my community hours. (Lies I have to apply first)

-blahwatever