Chapter 25

Mikaelas POV: I fell to the ground and i saw someone on top of the guy. I couldn't rell who it was at first but when i saw who it was i was shocked. Johnson? Why the hell would he help me?

"Mikaela run! Now go home!" He screamed at me. I picked up my phone and ran. I ran all thwy way home and when i got home i realized i forgot jacks keys. Mine were inside.

I was sitting on the porch and i was think about what just happened and i broke down crying. I could have gotten raped. Killed! I cried for a while and i was juat sitting on the porch. I saw someone walking down the sidewalk and i tensed up. I scooted back but i realized that it was Johnson. We walked up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"A little shooken up. But yeah." I said. He nodded.

"Good. I beat that perv senseless." He said chuckling.

"Why did you help me? You hate me." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not going to watch my best friends little sister be kidnapped, raped, and possibly killed by some perv. Im not like that. I wouldn't watch it and not do anything." He said. I nodded. "Why aren't you inside.?" He asked. "Dont want you getting attacked again." He said.

"Forgot my keys inside. Jack has his but hes not coming home for a while." i said. He took his phone out and typed something.

"Hes on his way." he said.

"How did you get him to answer so fast?" I asked.

"Told him you got attacked." He said. I groaned. About three minutes later i see Jack's car pull in and he jumps out and hugs me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything?" He asked.

"Im fine. I just wanna go to bed and cry." I said. He hugged me and kissed the side of my head.

"Thank you Bro. Who knows what could have happened if you didnt help." Jack said to Johnson. He nodded and Jack let me inside

Jacks POV: I was At the party and i was with my friends hanging out and just talking. I felt my Phone vibrate to i grab it and its a text from Johnson.

From Johnson
Dude, hurry home. I'm sitting at your house with your sister. She just got attacked by a perv.

I didnt answer. I dropped my cup and ran to the car and sped off. I got home and they are sitting on the porch. I ran up to Mikaela hugging her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything?" I asked.

"Im fine. I just wanna go to bed and cry." she said. I hugged her and kissed the side of her head.

"Thank you Bro. Who knows what could have happened if you didnt help." i said to Johnson. He nodded and I let Mikaela inside. I sat next to Johnson and hang my head low.

"God. Why did i agree to bring her with. This is all my fault." I said. Johnson rubbed my back.

"Dude its okay. Just be careful next time." he said and left. I nodded and went inside and checked on Mikaela. I opened her door to find her sleeping already. I closed her door and went to my room and fell asleep.

Mikaelas POV: I woke up and it was like noon. Okay. I went into the living room and watched tv. After aboit an hour Jack came downstairs and hugged me.

"You need to go to school tomorrow." He said and I groaned and nodded. I decided to do my homework. After that i watched tv and texted people. I wanted to go on a walk to i pit my shoes on and walked oit of the house. I went to the Park and saw two people. An teenager and a little kid. He was pushing the little boy on the swing. I sat on the bench and looked around. The teenager walked over to me and i realized it was Taylor. Fuck.

"What are you doing here? Looking to get attacked again and have Johnson come save you?" He asked chuckling. How did he know...

"Cant i just walk to a park?" i asked rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Can't wait for tomorrow." He said walking off with his brother at his side.

"Who was that?" he asked

"A girl from shcool." Taylor answered chuckling. I walked home after that and watched The Nightmare before Christmas with Jack.

"Why are we watching Halloween movies? I2ta almost Christmas!" Jack yelled.

"Halloween just ended! I love thus movie now shut up!" I yelled laughing.

"You think its funny?" He asked trying not to smile. I nodded and grabbed a pillow. He jumped on me and tickled me.

"Say christmas movies are the best!" He yelled.

"Never!" i said laughing.

"Fine" he said atill tickling me

"Fine! Christmas movies are NOT the best!" i yelled and got out fron under him running to the kitchen. He grabbed me and tickled me again. "Alright! Christmas movies are the best!" i yelled and he let go of me.

"Thats better." he smiled. I walked to the fridge and grabbed an apple. I walked to the living room and finished my movie. Theb went to my room and went to bed.

Heyyy. Here's an update. Dont forget to read ny other book.
I would have updated earlier but i have been sick for the last two days so... Yeah. Hope you like it