Chapter 10

Jack's pov: Sam and Heather fell asleep and i just stayed awake. How could I sleep?! Why did she do this to her self. What made her do this? I have to talk to Heather or Sam about it. I was just about to fall asleep when Mikaelas phone rang. I picked it up and it read
'Kasper'. I answered it and someone started to talk.
"Mikaela! Why haven't you answered mg texts?'' A girl yelled through the phone.
"Hello? Who is this.? I'm Jack. Mikaelas brother." I said.
"Oh. Where is Mikaela?" She asked. I started to tear up.
"She is.. in a coma right now..." I said.
"What?! What happened?!" She yelled crying.
"I don't know but she cut her wrists really deep." I told her.
"Oh my gosh... can I come up in the morning?" She asked.
"Yeah. If you want" I said. She said bye and hung up. After a while of thinking, I finally fell asleep.
*morning*
Heathers pov: I woke up around eight thirty and I saw Sam and Jack still sleeping. I checked my phone and I had a text from kassie saying she is on her way to the hospital. I go down to the lobby and wait for kassie and o see her get out of a car and run to me. We ran up to Mikaelas room and Sam and Jack were talking. They looked up at us. Jack got up and told kassie to go sit down and pulled me into the hall.
"Do you know Why?" He asked
"Why What?" I said
"Why Mikaela did this?" He asked. I so wanted to tell him about his dad and the guys but there is No way he'd believe me.
"No." I said crying. He hugged me I hugged back and we walked on the room. Kassie and Sam are talking about the whole thing. I go and sit by Jack. I was dozing off when my phone vibrated. I looked down and I had a new message from an unknown number.
Hey Heather. It's Matthew. I was wondering how Mikaela is doing?
How did he get my number... Oh well. I answered back with:
Not any progress. He didn't answer so I put my phone away and dozed off.
Sam's pov: Kassie walked in and sat down and Jack took Heather in the hall.
"So What all happened?" Kassie asked.
"Okay. So me and Heather were hanging out at my house and I was getting a call from Jack and he told me to hurry up and come to his house causes Mikaela wouldn't open the door. So I ran downstairs and got my mom and told her to bring me and Heather to Mikaelas house. She hurried over there and we got out and she left. Heather ran inside to Mikaelas room and I saw Jack pounding on the door. I tried to unlock it by using a Bobby pin but it did t work. The Jack ran into the door and knocked it down. We didn't see Mikaela in her room so I ran to the bathroom unlocking it with the Bobby pin this time and Jack runs in and grabbed mikaela. Her arms were so bloody. So bloody." I started to tear up ad well as kassie. I continued.
"He picked her up and ran downstairs and put her in his car. I got in with them and I saw Heather yelling at someone and crying. We got to the hospital and Jack was freaking out. He was screaming for people. He was crying. He was judge a mess. Someone came and pit mikaela on a stretcher and carried into a room and wouldn't let is see her for a tiny bit. Jack was crying the whole time. A nurse came to us and explained that she had to get stitches and she might be in a coma. That's when Jack really lost it. He collapsed to the ground in tears. The nurse sighed and walked away from us and I got Jack up and we went to Mikaelas room. He ran over to her bed and kissed her on the forehead and sat down. I texted my mom and told her the whole thing and they came here and a while later Heather walked in with tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes." I explained to kassie. I looked over to see Jack crying and Heather sleeping. We are all a mess.
Jack's pov: Sam got done explain the thing with Mikaela. I looked over to her and she looked dead. I can't help but cry. Why did I have o spend so much time with Madison. Not my sister. I love my sister so much but I'm always gone. So on pretty sure she hates me. I need my sister. She can't die. Is she dies. I die. I take another look at Mikaela and burst into tears. Sam gets up and hugs me along with Kassie. Heather is still sleeping. She needs it. I haven't slept or ate much today anyways. When kassie and Sam sit back down I started to doze off and I fell asleep.

Heyy. Short chapter I know. You guys wanted me to update so here it is(: don't forget to vote comment and follow.(: