Chapter 23

Mikaelas POV: I wake up to the smell of food and then i realize that Skylynn is still on me. I was just sitting there for a while until I hear someone scream and i smell something burnt. So I jumped up, not waking Skylynn up, and run to the kitchen. Its full of smoke and i open the door to air it out. I was running around to find something to air it out and i run into someone and fall on them.

"Ughhh" I hear someone groan. I quickly get up and realize its Nash. I help him up and he laughs. We get the kitchen aired out after awhile.

"What were you doing???" i asked. He blushed and laughed.

"I tried to make you and Skylynn breakfast. Butttttt it didn't work out..." He said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Oh Nash. I love you." i said. He
looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you too." he said than kissed me.

"Ewwww!!!" We hear someone yell. I turn around see Skylynn covering her eyes. We laughed and pulled away. Nash was chasing her around and being silly. I cooked a real-unburnt breakfast and we ate.

"I have to go home.." I said to Nash. He looked at Skylynn and she ran out.

"Why?" He asked. I shrugged.

"One it's kinda weird for me to live with you. And i should go see Jack." I said and he nodded.

"I'll miss you." he said.

"Me to." I said and I went and grabbed my stuff and Nash drove me home. We got to my house and he leaned over and kissed me.

"Ill see you at school." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my stuff and walked in my house. I walked in the front door and I saw Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Jack, and Johnson. Jack saw me and smiled. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. Why are they here? Where is my dad? Why did I decide to come home? I was interrupted from my thoughts when Jack came into my room.

"Mikaela! I missed you!" He said coming over by me and hugging me. I hugged back.

"I missed you to" I said and he smiled.

"Come downstairs." I nodded and he dragged me downstairs.

"Jack? Did you break up with her?" I said he nodded. As 'her' I was talking about Madison. I smiled and i sat next to him on the couch.

"Hi Mikaela!" Shawn exclaimed. I waved to him and Taylor and Carter glared at me and Shawn. Jack started talking to Johnson while Carter and Taylor talked and I talked to shawn.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah. I don't really want to though." I said. He smiled and said 'Same.' We kept talking until there was a knock at the door. I told Jack that i got it and he nodded. I got up and opened the door. Standing there I saw... Madison. What the hell.

"Why are you here." I asked her.

"I need to get Jack back. I miss him." She said.

"Mikaela! Whos at the door?" Jack yelled getting up and walking over. "Why are you here?" He said once he saw Madison.

"I need you back." She said and Jack laughed.

"Hahaha. Lets see. Ummmm No." He said and smiled closing the door. I laughed and we high fived. Shawn and the douches left so it was just me and Jack. I grabbed my phone and texted Nash.

To Nash
Hey, what you doing?

From Nash
Nothing. I miss youuu. So does Skylynn. How is it going?

To Nash
Miss you to. Tell her i miss her to. And fine. Taylor, Carter and Johnson was here. Along with Shawn.

From Nash
Did they do anything?

To Nash
No. But Madison came over begging for Jack again. He said so and shut the door in her face.

From Nash
Hahaha funny. Well I have to go. Lovee youuu

To Nash.
Te amo

From Nash
What?

To Nash
Byeee

He didn't text back so i decided to go to my room since I was really bored. I was on my laptop and Jack walked into the room.

"Hey, I have to go. Ill see you later. Dad's downstairs." He said. I nodded and he walked out but then I froze. Dad's home? Should I leave? No. I'll stay in my room... I was staying in my room until. My dad came up. Obviously. He came in my room and I put my laptop down knowing whats gonna happen.

"Trying to hide from me? Didn't worm so much. What are you gonna do now? Jack's not home. Nash isn't here to save you. Your just a helpless peice of shit." He said and grabbed me pushing me down on the ground beating my harder than ever.

"Hey Mikaela, I for-" I heard a voice say but stop. The beating stopped and I saw Jack. "What the hell dad." he screamed.

"Shes getting what she deserves." He yelled and went back to beating me. It hurts so bad. I feel it stop again and now Jack is punching him.

"Jack Gilinsky stop this right now!" My dad yelled at him.

"No! This is what you deserve." Jack screamed. He told me to call the police. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. I saw my dad flip them over so now he was on top of Jack punching hime non-stop. I think hes gonna kill him. I threw my phone on my bed and started punching my dad in the back of the head. I heard someone through ny phone but i can't stop punching ny dad so i scream out our adress. In less than 7 minutes there are police and paramedics outside. My dad got off of Jack and pounced on me again.

"This this is what you you get!" he screamed punching me, and with every punch i could feel my self getting a little closer to unconscious. The police came up and my dad punched me one last tome before they grabbed him and everything went black.

Dun dun dunnnn. I haven't updated in foreverrr.i hope you guys like this chapter. Dont forget to vote, comment, and follow!!!