Chapter 8

I woke up on my room and found a note and my phone. How did I end up in my room? Oh well. I get up and look at the note.
'Mikaela, I'm sorry about earlier. I won't tell the other guys. Idk about Taylor but I'll try.
-Cameron'
Ugh. I grab my phone and text Kassie.
'Hey, wanna come over?'
'Sure. I'll be right there'
I didn't even answer. I heard the door open and I saw kassie. I hugged her and talked for a while.
"Let's play truth or dare!!" I exclaimed scaring kassie a little. I laughed and she nodded.
"Okay. You start then'' she said. I nodded.
"Who do you like?' I asked and she blushed and looked away. And whispered:
"Shawn..."
"REALLY?!?!'' I asked. Thank God she didn't like Taylor or Carter. She nodded.
"I'M going to get you with him" I said and she lit up.
"Really??"
"Yup."
'Yay!!" She yelled. We played for a little nit longer until she had to go home... shoot.. I'M home alone.. I wonder where my dad is? I walked up to my room when I heard moans from my dad's room. Ew. I ran to my room and quickly put headphones in. And fell asleep.
************************************************************************************************
I woke up on the morning to my alarm. I get ready and do my make up. I grab my phone and bag and run downstairs. I see Jack with Madison. Ughhhhh.
"Mikaela!!" Jack yelled. I rolled mg eyes and turned towards him.
"What?" I asked snobbishly.
"How are you feeling." He said. I nodded and put my thumbs up and walked away. I decided to wall to school today. When I got to school I saw Cameron and Taylor. I started to run when I heard footsteps behind me. I look back to see them. I turned and kept running until someone grabbed me. I looked up to see Taylor and I flinched to the ground. Everyone saw answer crowded. Great. I loomed up to them and they were staring at each other.
"Punch her Taylor!!!"
"What are you waiting for?!"
"Get her Cameron!"
"Beat her till She's dead!"
Is mainly what you heard people yell.. I looked back up and saw Taylor shrug to Cameron and I felt a punch to my face. People cheered. I saw Cameron lift his foot and them felt pain to my ribs. This went on for a while and when they were done I just sat there in pain with my legs crossed. I heard people running to me and I looked up and saw Shawn running to my from my right and Kassie to my left.
"Oh my gosh. Kaela, what happened?!" Kassie questioned me. I looked up at them.
"Taylor and Camerom but I Guess I do deserve It. I kept a secret from them and Jack..."
"What secret?" Shawn asked.
"That Jack Gilinsky is my brother. You all hang out with him but I'M always locked in my room. I Guess they are mad. Bit Shawn. You can't tell anyone. Including Jack.. please?" I told them. Shawn nodded. He was grabbed my arms and pulled me and if hurt so bad. My legs were so week I fell into him and he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.
"I'M bringing you to the nurse." He said and I nodded. Kassie was gonna walk away before I grabbed her.
"Come with. I want someone with me."I told her and she followed smiling. We got to the nurse's office and Shawn laid me down on the bed and kassie got the nurse. She explained what happened and Shawn left.
"So who did this to you?" The nurse asked
"No one. I fell down the stairs." I replied back nervously. She nodded and walked away and Kassie had to go to class.
"Do you want me to call your parents or someone?" She questioned. I shrugged my shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. My mom is dead and my dad is a work and my brother doesnt care about me." I said blankly. She looked at me nervously and i just shrugged and I got up in pain and walked out of the office and went to my class. I walked in and everyone stared at me. I went to my chair aand sat down. Can you guess by who? To late. It's Cameron. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him. After school was over i grabbed my crap out of my locker and ran home. I ran inside to see Jack and Madison making out on the couch. I groaned and walked upstairs still sore from earlier. I heard someone run upstairs and i expected Madison or Jack but instead got... My dad... Great...

"What do you think you are doing?!'' He yelled in my face.

"Nothing... Wait, isnt Jack and Madison donw there?'' i asked and he smirked and shook his head no. He lift his hand up and smacked me.

"You havent gotten your beatings in a couple days. Now wait,'' he smirked. he started to beat me. it went on for a couple minutes and let me say. This was way worse than daily beatings... He left my room with me on the floor. I grabbed my phone and texted kassie and told her to meet me at the park. I walked to the park and waited for kassie. A couple minutes later I saw her and Shawn.. walking up....
"Hey Kassie and Shawn" I said winking to kassie. They blushed and I pulled Shawn away to talk to him.
"Kassie hold on" I said smirking. Me and Shawn got far enough from her and I started to talk.
"Okay... Shawn... kassie REALLY likes you... and I can tell that you like her back." O said smirking.
"Really? I didn't think It was that obvious..." he said blushing. I nodded.
"Go ask her out tonight!!!!" I said and he nodded.
"Wait..." he said stopping me.
"What?" I asked confused
"Why are you trying to set me up with your best friend if I bullied you..." he asked.
"Because... you never hit me. Only said mean things but never liked doing It. And Kassie is my best friend. I would do anything to help her." I said and he nodded. Right when I was about to walk back to kassie shawn pulled me into a hug. I hesitated at first but hugged back.
"I'm sorry Mikaela." He whispered will hugging me.
"It's fine Shawn..." he nodded and let go and we went back to kassie.
"Kassie... Would you like to go on a...... date.... tonight?" Shawn asked. Kassie smiled and nodded.
"I would love to." She said still smiling.
"I have to go. Have fun you to." I said and kassie and Shawn said Bye. When I was leaving the park I screamed: "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!! DO NOT NEED LITTLE MENDES BABIES RUNNING AROUND!!!" I yelled and kassie blushed.
"Shut up!!!" They yelled and I walked home.

Heyy. Finally an update. Hope fully you like this story. Do not forget to vote, comment and follow me.
Also is you follow me on twitter It would be amazing.
⇩Twitter⇩
@mikaela_nashy