Chapter 11

Heather's pov: I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I woke kassie and Sam up. We hurried home and we had to go to school. We got into the school and separated. I went to my locker to get my stuff and headed to my class. I stopped when someone said Mikaelas name. I turned around and saw Jj and all of them. I backed up and overheard them talk.
"Did you hear that mikaela tried commiting?" I heard Hayes say. Matt nodded
"I have been talking to Heather a it but I just don't really care. I just want her to like me." Matt said. Which made me completely pissed off. And the guys laughed except for Nash and Cam.
"Are you gonna ask her out?" Jj said.
"Yeah. Then I'll just break her heart." Matt said back. I felt like crying. I sniffled and Matt turned around and saw me and his eyes went wide and I ran off and heard him chasing me.
"Heather wait!" He yelled. I stopped and turned around.
"Why? Just so you can apologize for pretending to cars about my best friend who is in the freaking HOSPITAL! and then you make plans to break my heart?!" I yelled getting stares. He walked up to me and grabbed my arm.
"No. I did care. I just said it cause of the boys." He said I yanked my arm away.
"No Matthew. You don't. Leave me alone." I said walking backwards onto someone. Matthew hurried and picked me up and I pushed him off of me and I picked the girl up.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I said to the girl she looked up and she looked a lot like Mikaela.
"Oh, no. It's fine. My name is Kerrigan." She said holding her hand out and I shook it..
"Are you new?" I asked and she nodded. I asked for her schedule and we had some classes together but not a lot. I showed her around and we got to know each other. She was really nice. I even told her about Mikaela and she wanted to go to the hospital and see her. I agreed and after school we went to the hospital. When we got to the hospital I saw Jack pacing. I ran up to him and he hugged me tightly I hugged back confused and before I could say anything he cut me off.
"Mikaelas awake!!!" Jack yelled and me him and Kerrigan ran to mikaelas room and saw her awake. I ran over to her and hugged her. I introduced her to Kerrigan. They started to talk and I called kassie and Sam. They came and the doctor said that Mikaela could leave. I gave her the clothes Jack brought and she got changed and we went home. I got dropped off at home along with kerrigan Sam and kassie.
Mikaelas pov: I got home and Jack carried me up to my room and set me down on the bed.
"You aren't going to school tomorrow. I'm gonna call Nash Grier and Cameron and you already know him. But I'm gonna have them come over and check on you Okay?" He said. I just nodded cause I didn't feel like talking. he started to walk away but I grabbed his shirt and he turned around.
"Can you stay?" I whispered. He nodded and got under the blankets and he grabbed me and we cuddled. Before I fell asleep I felt him grab my wrist and kiss it. He was holding it and staring at it but I wanted to pull my hand away.. but I didnt. I fell asleep instead.
*Next Day*
I woke up around nine and got up and walked downstairs and saw a nice from Jack.
"Mikaela, Nash and cam are.coming today around ten Okay?
-Jack "
Okay.so I have about an hour. I got in the shower and had to be careful. I got out and dressed and didnt even do my make up. I went downstairs and watched tv for a little bit and fell asleep. About 30 minutes later I woke up to people talking.
"Should we wake her up?"
"I don't know."
"Don't worry. I'm already awake." I said sitting up scaring who ever was there. When I took the blanket off of my head I saw Nash and cam.
"How you feeling?" Nash asked. I shrugged.
"Okay... I guess"
"You can talk to me if you want." He said. I nodded.
"I'm just confused." I don't him and Cam went to the kitchen.
"Why?"
"Well. Because I thought you really didn't care about me and said you would make my life horrible but your being nice. I'm sorry." I told him looking down at my hands.
"It's fine. I should have never said that." He said lifting my chin up. I nodded and he hugged me. I hugged back and cam walked back in with cereal. I let go of Nash and he did the Same. Me and Nash were on the big couch and cam took the little couch. We turned a movie on. And of course Nash and Cam picked the movie 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre" A little bit into the movie I jumped and hid my face in a pillow. Nash saw and laughed quietly. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my head and I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
Nash's pov: me and cam went over to Jacks house and I didn't know Mikaela was his sister. Oh well. Me and mikaela talked for a little bit and me and cam looked for a movie and we picked a scary movie. A little bit into the movie Mikaela jumped and I laughed quietly and pit my had around her waist and pulled her into me. She laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I maneuvered us around. I had it so she was in the inside of the couch kinda on me and I was on my side with my back facing away from the couch and my arms around her waist. And I looked to cam sleeping with the cereal.

Hey. Thanks for 2+k!! That's amazing. Well here is an update. Does Nash have A little crush?