Chapter 13

Mikaelas pov: I head to my next class and I saw Jj, Shawn, and Taylor. I took my seat in the back and I heard someone say my name. I turned to the side to see Taylor. I ignored him and he called my name again. I ignored him again but he came over to me and sat in front of me. I turned the other way and he grabbed my face and turned me towards him. I flinched and pulled back. I grabbed my cheek because him and Carter slapped me earlier but it still hurts.
"Don't ignore me." He said sternly
"Why should I talk to you when you slapped me today and beat Me up everyday?!" I yelled at him.
"Because. Nash doesn't need you. You definitely do not deserve him. He needs someone better than You. And. I still remember our secret. About Gilinsky. I can tell everyone and they will hate you more. I feel so bad for Jack. He has you as a sister. I mean who wants you?" He said. I looked him straight in the eye.
"Don't you ever tell anyone. Yeah I get I don't deserve Nash Okay? But leave my family out of this. Yeah. Jack probably hates me right now. But, Let me tell you this. Leave. Me. Alone." I said and pushed him away from me. I had tears threatening to spill but I wouldn't let them fall. At the end of the day I went to my locker and put my stuff in my bag and grabbed my bag. I closed my locker and walked out of the school. I started to walk home when someone came up behind me and grabbed me.
"Where you going?" The person said. I turned around to see Nash and Hayes.
"Home?" I said but it ended up more like a question.
"No. I want you to meet my little sister, Skylynn." He said and Hayes nodded. I shrugged and they dragged me to the car. Nash started to drive to his house and when we got there a little blonde girl came running out of the house. She looked like she was about five years old. Nash got out and she ran to him and he picked her up and hugged her.
"Mikaela, come on" Hayes told me. I opened the door and grabbed my bag. Nash smiled at me and walked over to me.
"Nash, who is this?" The little girl asked
"This is Mikaela, Say Hi" he told her
"Hi mikaela! I'm skylynn!" She said and I laughed.
"Well it's nice to meet you Skylynn" I said smiling at her. She got down from Nash and she told him to bend over so she could whisper something in his ear. She whispered something and he blushed really hard. He looked at her and said "not yet." She laughed and ran inside with Hayes.
"Wanna go inside?" He asked.
"I don't know. I don't want to interrupt anything.." I said and he grabbed my wrist and I almost screamed by how much it hurt. I started to cry he immediately let go before he looked at me. I pulled my wrist towards me and held it while it throbbed in pain. He looked at me and pulled my sleeve up. I looked at it to and the stitches were fine but I was bleeding.
"Oh my gosh. Mikaela! Are you Okay?! I'm so sorry!!" He yelled and I nodded.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I whispered. She shook his head and grabbed me, picking me up. He brought me inside and put me on the couch.
"Mom! Hayes!!!" He yelled. A lady and Hayes came running into the living room. They saw me crying and my wrist.
"Hayes go get a towel or something!" Their mom yelled. She walked over to me and looked at it.
"Oh dear, What happened??" She asked.
"Well a couple days about I tried to commit..." I said whispering
"And I lost a lot of blood and fell into a come or something. But when I woke up I had stitches." I said explaining more. It Nash cut me off
"And the other day her brother asked me and cam room watch after her Nd we hung out and today to. But I asked her to come meet sky but when I asked her to come inside she didn't want to interrupt anything but I accidentally grabbed her wrist and now we are here." He told his mom. Hayes came back with a towel and some bandaids. Their mom helped clean my wrist up.
"You can come over when ever you want Okay?" She told me. I nodded. She smiled and walked away. Nash looked at me.
"I'm really sorry." He said.
"Nash, it's Okay. Really. Your mom helped and I'm Okay now. Okay?" I told him and I smiled, a fake one of course. How could I have a real smile after today. He looked at me but didn't smile.
"Mikaela.." he said. I looked at him.
"What?"
"You don't need to fake a smile. Okay? What happened?" He asked. Could he really tell??
"Well... today Taylor came up to me and said that I don't deserve you and you need to,find someone better. And he brought of my brother." I said having my head hang.
"Gilinsky?" He asked I nodded.
"That son of a bitch. Mikaela. Please ignore him. I'm pretty sure your brother doesn't hate you Okay?' He told me and I nodded. My phone started to ring and it was in my bag by the door. I got up to go grab it. I looked at the caller id and it said 'Big Brooo'. I answered it and Jack started to yell.
"Mikaela where the Fuck are you!?" He screamed into the phone. I wasn't gonna tell him im with Nash.
"At a friends house" I told him.
"Not What Madison told me!!" He yelled how the frick does she know were I am?
"Where did she tell you I am!" I yelled back.
"She said you and a couple guys went room an alley and started to drink and smoke!" He yelled.
"Do you really believe her over your own freaking sister?!" I yelled into the phone. I turned to see Nash staring at me and Hayes and Sky come out of their room. I open the door and walked outside.
"Yeah!! Who knows What else you lie about!!!" He yelled into the phone..
"You know What Jack? I thought you actually cared about me. But No. You only care about me when I tried to commit. Now you treat me like shit again." I yelled back.
"You only fucking did that for attention." He yelled. I started to cry.
"No I didn't. I hate you Jack. I fucking. HATE you." I screamed..and I hung up on him. I screamed in frustration. I grabbed my phone and smashed it against the concrete. Just as I did that Nash and Skylymn came outside.
"I'm sorry Nash and skylynn. I have to go" I said walking inside and grabbed by bag I was about to walk out when a tint ha d grabbed mine. I turned around to see skylynn
"Where are you going?" She asked sweetly.
"I have to go home." I told her.
"Why are you crying?" She asked. Dang. I totally forgot I was crying
"Well... I just got into a big fight with my brother." I told her.
"What happened?" She asked
"He's mad at me. He thinks I'm being naughty. But I wasn't. I was here with you and Nash." I told her. She said bye and I walked outside to see Nash.
"What happened?" He asked. I broke down crying again. I fell to my knees and he picked me up.
"Jack. He said he believes Madison more than me. He said I tried to commit for attention. I didn't. And I told him I hated him." I said crying, Nash carried me to his car and put me in
"What are you doing?" I asked. He ignored my question and buckled me up
"I'm taking you home. You need to talk to Jack." I nodded. He started time drive and about one minute later we arrived to my house.
"I would tell you to call me. But you kinda broke your phone." He said and I laughed. I nodded
"I'm sorry." I said. He nodded
"your fine. Okay?" I nodded and we said bye and I got inside to see Jack on the phone freaking out..

Ohh cliffhanger. Hehe. Anyways I hope you like this .thanks for im gonna keep writing this book!!!!!!!