Chapter 15

Mikaelas pov: I woke up to the awful sound of my alarm. As i was getting up i stood up to fast and got dizzy, i fell and just started laughing to myself. I got up and got dressed. I checked my phone and i had like 3 kik messages. I checked them and they were from Sam
'I never liked you.'
'You are fake af'
'Heather is faking being your friend also.'
Well then... I just blocked her and walked to school. On the way I was on the side walk and a car pulled up next to me and I saw Taylor and Carter.
"Get in.'' Taylor told me. I looked at him.
"Really? You think I'm gonna car in a car with you Mr.Douche and Small Dick here.?" I said pointing to Carter when I said 'Small Dick.' He turned to Taylor and got out of the car and ran at me. He jumped on me and grabbed my neck and Started choking me. I tried to get his hands off of my neck and couldn't. Taylor just sat there laughing. I was starting not to breathe now when someone tackled Carter off of me. I got up holding my neck and I turned to see who got Carter off of me. I look over and see Kerrigan.. She's punching Carter left and right.
"Kerrigan stop!" I yell and she gets up and walks to me and tells me to get in her car that she's bringing me to Nash. She drives to school and grabs my wrist dragging me through out the school to find him.
"Kerrigan. I can find him. Its fine." I said trying to pull back.
"No. They are here. I'm not leaving you alone so they can get you." She says still searching for Nash.
"Aha found him." She said poining to Nash. I look over and he's with Cameron, Taylor and Carter.
"Kerrigan no. They are there." I said turning around trying to walk away but he pulls me and so I'm sliding on my feet and Kerrigan is pulling me. We get over there and Taylor and Carter Just glare at me.
"Whats she doing here?" Cameron Said pointing to me. I just turn around and cover my neck and so they can't see my blood shot eyes from when Carter chocked me from like 10 minutes ago. Nash came around so he could see me and he gasped.
"What happened? Your eyes are bloodshot and your neck is like purple?" He asked. I looked down and Kerrigan let go of my arm.
"Um.. Nothing." I said running to my locker. I heard people following me but they lost me in the crowd. I go to my locker and I see Heather and Kassie come up to me.
"Hey. Heather. I have a question." I told her and she nodded and I took my phone out. "Whats this?" I showed the texts from Sam.
"She's lying. Your like my sister." I nodded and I went to my first class and avoided Nash Shawn, and well everyone. I sat in my seat and people came over to me trying to talk to me. I just ignored them and turned away. They walked away and class started.
*skip to lunch*
I decided to actually be in the lunch room today with Heather. We sat at our own table and just talked, school lunch is DISGUSTING! We talked be until me and Heather both were covered in food or something. I look up to see Cameron and Carter laughing their butts off. I tell heather to get up and grab our bags. On the way to our lockers we passed Nash and Matt. Matt looked up and saw us and ran to Heather and Nash turned around and walked after me. I got to my locker and saw Nash.
"Who did this?" He demanded.
"Cameron and Carter.." I whispered. He nodded and helped me get my stuff.
"Go get heather and Matt and tell them to meet us outside. I nodded and went to go get them and we all walked out to Nash's car.
"Heather, Mikaela, we are gonna go to Mikaelas house so you can shower and change." He said
"Wait I need clothes." Heather said
"I know you have clothes there." He told her and she nodded and we got in the car and got to my house. I saw that my dad wasn't home. So me and heather went up stairs and showered. In different showers of course.While Matt and Nash sat on the couch. I got out, dressed and so did heather a little after me and I was about to go down stairs but I heard Madison's voice along with Jacks. I waited for heather to get out the bathroom and I grabbed her and went downstairs.
"Why are you home?" I heard Jack.
"Becuase me and heather was full of food. So we showered... And the reason Matt and Nash are here is because they actually care about me and Heather." I said glaring at him and I walked to the kitchen with Heather following. I got us apples and we went to the living room and I sat by Nash and heather sat by Matt. I turned the tv on and put on a movie for us and Nash wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, and Matt did the same to heather. Madison came into the room, walked over to me and grabbed my arm.
"Get the fuck off of me" I growled. She slapped me and yanked on me again.
"Get off of her.don't touch her!" Nash yelled and he held onto me.
"She's coming with me. I need to talk to her." She yelled at Nash. She grabbed my other arm and yanked me off the couch. I fell into the floor and laid down.
"Get your ass up!" She screamed and kicked my side. I stood up and pushed her and walked so we can talk.
"Why are you hanging out with them and why does Nash like you?" She asked when they we're out of ear shot.
"One they are my friends. Two I don't know why he likes me." I told her.
"Welllllllll, just saying they don't like you. They are acting. Trust me on this. Matt even told me him and Nash are just using you and Heather and then are gonna break your hearts. Please trust me." She told me. I looked at her and then at the guys.
"Okay.." I said unsure. She nodded and hugged me. I pushed her off of me. "Just because we talked doesn't mean you can touch me." I said. She nodded and walked away.

Is this a cliffhanger or not? hehe. I hope you like this book.Kerrigan is back. Should no I put her in the story More? I think YES!
I HAVE OVER 6 K OMFG I DIDN'T THINK ID GET THIS FARRRRR OMFGGG