Chapter 22

Mikaela's POV: "Well..." Hayes said. He looked at me and then Nash. He looked at me one more time and jumped onto Nash.

''Hayes stop!!!" I yelled, he started to punch Nash and Nash punched back. I tried grabbing Hayes but it ended up with someone kicking me and i went falling back wards onto a table. I brushed it off and got up. I yelled for Skylynn to grab my phone. She ran upstairs and grabbed it. She was already in tears and I was starting to be. I quickly dialed the number at the top of my head which was Kassie.

"Kassie!! Help me please!" I yelled into the phone.

"Woah, calm down! Where are you, me and Shawn will be there!" She yelled back into the phone.

"I'm at Nash's! Hurry please!!" I yelled and hung up. I threw my phone on the couch and tried to get Hayes off of Nash. They were punching, kicking, well, everything. They rolled over so now Nash was holding Hayes down still punching him. He brought his fist up but i cought it. He took his other hand and swung it at my face. It collided with my face and I went down. I screamed out in pain which made them immeditaly stop. Hayes pushed Nash to the side and helped me up.

"Are you okay???" Nash asked

"Shut the hell up." Hayes said to Nash.

"Can't I care about my girlfriend?" He asked and Hayes scoffed. I looked at my hand and saw that there was blood on it. i brought my hand back to the place i was already holding it so Nash or Hayes could see I was bleeding.

"Both of you shut up!" I yelled "i'm fine. just leave me alone." I said and i grabbed Skylynn and we went to her room. I walked into her bathroom and started to clean up.

"Why did Nash hit you again?" Skylynn asked wandering into the bathroom.

"He didn't mean to sweetie. He didn't know who it was." I told her and she nodded.

"Why are you bleeding?" She asked.

"Because, when Nash accidentally hit me, it made a cut. But i'm okay." I told her smiling. She nodded and we went and played in her room. After a while I heard people screaming and yelling from downstairs. I looked at Skylynn confused and I walked downstairs to see Shawn and Kassie yelling at Hayes and Nash.

"Why the hell did she call me almost in tears!" Kassie yelled.

"Because these two dipwads don't know how to not fight." I said and i tried walking down the stairs but fell because my hip apparently wanted to stop doing its job.

"oh my gosh Mikaela" Kassie said laughing. I tried getting up again but fell.

"Mikaela get up." Shawn said. Kassie, Nash and Hayes agreed.

"I would if i freaking could." I told them. Kassie laughed along with Shawn.

"Mikaela stop. I know you're faking. Get your ass up now." She said.

"I can't!" I yelled at her. She walked over to me and picked me up and helped me stand but then let go and I fell. Hayes looked over to Nash furious and Hayes grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall and Kassie and Shawn helped me to the couch.

"What the hell did you do to her now?!" Hayes screamed in his face. Nash pushed him off and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and laid back.

"I guess. But my hip hurts like crazy. It could have been from one of you two fighting and kicking me back." I said and Nash turned to Hayes.

"You are the one who kicked her." He said to Hayes.

"I'm sorry, Mikaela." I nodded and Kassie said sorry and got me ice.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Kassie asked.

''No!!" I yelled shaking my head really fast.

"You might have to." Shawn said and Kassie agreed.

"No. I wont go. See I can walk. I'm fine" I said getting up and "walking." More like hopping.

"Mikaela you're hopping on one foot!" Hayes said, I shot him a glare and he laid back. I started to walk but it still freaking hurt.

"See I'm fine now. Kassie, Shawn, thank you for coming." I told Kassie and Shawn. Me and Kassie hugged each other. They decided to leave and I was on the couch cuddling with Skylynn, while watching a movie. During the movie me and Skylynn fell asleep. I woke up the next morning sti on the couch with skylynn sprawled all over me.

Heyyyy. I havent updated in FOREVER!! So im finally updating . I also got a new phone. I hope you guys lilethis chapter