Chapter 24

Jacks POV: I watched as my dad punched Mikaela one last time before she fell unconscious. The police pulled him away, hopefully for good, and I ran to Mikaela and the paramedics came in and took her away. I rode with them and they said she was gonna be fine, just a concussion. We got to the hospital and she was awake so we got her medicine and left.

Mikaelas POV: Jack and I got home and i was told only to be on my phone for like 10 minutes at a time. Ha, screw that. I put my brightness to the lowest and texted my friend Paige asking if she wanted to come over. She agreed and came over like right away. She knocked and Jack answered the door.

"Is Mikaela here?" i heard her ask. Jack didn't do anything but stare at her. "Hello?" she asked again.

"Oh um yeah, Come in." he said letting her in. She saw me and walked over. Jack saw I was on my phone and got mad.

"Give me your phone." He said. I laughed and looked at paige.

"Why does she have to?" She asked.

"She has a concussion. Shes not allowed on her phone." He said. She looked at me, basically telling me to give it to him

"Whatever." i sighed tossing my phone at him. He cought it and put it in his pocket.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Go for a walk?" She suggested. I nodded and got my sunglasses and shoes on. We started walking away from my house. I was walking to Nashs but she didn't know. We got there and I knocked on the door. Hayes answered and let us in and told me Nash was in his room sleeping. Go figure. We sneak into his room and i tell paige to be quiet. I jumped on Nash and yelled.

"Nash nash Nash! Wake uppppp!" Still jumping on him. He jolted awake and pushed me off of him and i landed on paige.

"Mikaela! Oh gosh Im sorry!" he said. I laughed and got off of Paige. We stood up and i sat by Nash.

"Nash this is Paige. Paige, Nash." I said introducing them to each other. They said hi and smiled at each other. All of a sudden i had a sharp pain in my skull like someone was stabbing me.

"Fuck!" i hissed and held my head leaning back.

"What?" Paige and Nash said. I buried my head in the blankets and kept holding my head almost crying.

"Mikaela!" Paige yelled. "Is it your concussion?!" She asked i nodded and she freaked out.

"Nash can i use your phone to call jack?!" She asked frantically. I felt him jump off the bed and grab his phone.

"Jack!... Its me Paige, ...we need Mikaelas medicine!... Her head really hurts and shes almost crying... We are at Nashs house... Okay hurry!" I heard her side of the conversation. "Hes on his way" she said. I felt Nashs arms wrap around me and i get pulled into Nash. Hes hugging me and kissing my head.

"It hurts." I whimpered.

"I know baby." He said kissing my head again. We hear a knock and Jack comes into Nashs room and Nash gets up and helps me up. Jack gets my pills and i take about two pf them and hide my head again so i couldn't see the light. After a couple minutes the pain dies away and i sit up again.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. "Do you wanna go home?" I nodded. I gave Nash a hug and jack brought me into the car and Paige followed. We got home and I layed on the couch and Paige and I watched The Nightmare before Christmas.

*One week later (she doesn't have a concussion anymore)*

"Jack! Can i come with?!" I yelled at Jack from my room.

"I dont care! Just dress kinda bad. But dont show stuff off." he yelled back. I smiled and grabbed lightwash High waisted pants and black crop top. I grabbed my phone and went to Jack's room.

"Is this good?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded. We left his room and got in his car. We drove to the house and there were a lot of people already. I still cant believe hes letting me come to one of his friends partys.

We get out and he immediately leaves me for his friends. I look around for someone I actually know and i see Nash. I walk over to him and he smiles.

"Jack let you come?" He asked and i nodded. He smiled and he said he would be right back. I waited dor a while and he never did. Whatever. I walked around and I ran into some one and fell. He helped me up and I looked at him and it was Carter.

"Why are you here. Surprised Jack brought you." He said laughing. I flipped him off and walked outside and started to walk home. I was about half way when a homeless looking person came up to me.

"You lost little girl?" He asked putting a hand on my hip. I pushed it off.

"No. Im actually going home." I said and he laughed a deep creepy laugh.

"If home is my place than yeah you are. Because you're coming with me." He said grabbing my arms and dragging me to a car.

"Stop! Help please!" I screamed. I was at least 3 houses away from the party. He coverd my mouth and picked me up. I kicked him and staryed crying. I fell to the ground and i see some one on tip of him. I couldn't see who it was at first but when i knew who it was i couldn't beleive it...

Dun dun dunnnnn. Cliffhanger. Who do you think it is?
Nash?
Jack?
Carter?
You will have to wait.