Chapter 19

*Next Day*

Mikaelas pov: I wake up and in on my stomach and Nash is right by me.

"What happened?" I asked he looked at me and came closer
"They gave you stitches" he said. I nodded and tried to get up but Nash stopped me. "You can't get up yet!" I groaned and Laid back down and fell asleep.

Nash's pov: Mikaela fell asleep so it was just me. I get bored so I go on my phone and someone runs in, I look up to see Gilinsky.
"Get the Fuck out." He says to me.
"Yeahhhh, No." I said.
"Now it I'll do it myself." He yelled.
"No, you weren't here for her. She doesn't want you here." I said. He chuckled and grabbed me. He pushed me into the hall and locked the door. I kept trying to pound if the door but no one helped me. Every one I asked said "they probably need some time." Or shit like that. I finally gave up but was still scared...

Jack G's pov: I was at home with Madison and we we're just watching tv and talking.
"You know, she's probably faking. She fakes everything. Your father could just be out of town." She said I nodded.
"I know!! She fakes everything she's such a fucking attention whore." I said.
"Go up there are yell at her. For me and you." She said. I smirked and kissed her good bye and left and went to the hospital. I got there and yelled at Nash to leave. He didn't so I just threw him out and locked the door. I walked over toher and slapped her to wake up.
"What the hell!" She screamed at me. "Get out!"
"No, you need to stop being such and attention whore. Stop hanging out with Nash. He can do better. Stop being such a slut." I yelled at her.
"Me!? A slut? I hang out with ONE guys. And look at you girlfriend. Madison, she dresses and act like a slut. She's a bitch and hooked up with all of your friends. I fucking hate you Jack Gilinsky. I hate you. I hate you as my brother. You are the worst brother ever. I thought you were supposed to help and protect me. Not let me get ABUSED by our own father!!!" She screamed which took me by surprise. She get abused? That explains the bruises.
"You what?" I asked
"Nothing. Go away." She said. I nodded and walked out. I guess I should be a better brother... as soon as I walked out Nash ran in.

Mikaelas pov: Jack leaves the room and I'm trying not to cry. I just told him my secret that I wasn't supposed to. I'm fucking screwed. As soon as he walks out Nash runs in.
"Are you okay?" He hugs me and doesn't let go. I start to cry.
"No" I say shaking me head crying.
"Shhh" you're gonna be okay." I nodded.
"I accidentally told him, about my dad." I told him. He nodded and sighed.
"You have to go back to school in two or three days the doctor said.." he told me. I sighed.
"That place? Id rather stab myself than go there." I told him and he nodded.
"Yep. He said your allowed to leave Today so I'm gonna sign you out." I niddrd and he did all of that and I got unhooked and we got to the car. We decided to go to my house and grab clothes and my phone charger and then go to Nash's. We arrived to my house and I walked in and went to my room grabbing clothes and my phone charger and left.
We went to Nash's house and I got greeted by Skylynn screaming my name.
"MIKAELA!!!!" she came running towards me and hugged my legs.
"Hey sweetie." I said
"Where have you and Nashy been?" She asked.
"Well... We we're with my dad. But I had to stay in the hospital and he stayed with me I guess." I told her. She looked at me confused and ran back to the living room.
"Hamilton Nash Grier! Where have you been! I have tried calling you but you won't answer!" His mom yelled at him.
"Mom calm down. Mikaela was in the hospital because of... umm" he looked at me and I nodded. I trusted her. "Because if her dad... But she had to be in the hospital and yeahh." He said.
"Are you okay?" She asked me.
"Yeah, I am, I just thought that he would at least come back home and shower but apparently not." I said. She chuckled and looked at nash which made him blush.
"Aweee is little nashlynn blushing!" We heard from upstairs. I look and see Hayes and he runs downstairs and hugs me.
"Hey Shorty" he says, I elbow him in ribs and he groans in pain.
"I have my advantages" I said smirking.
"How have you been?" He asked me. I looked at Nash and shrugged my shoulders.
"It can be better" I told him and he nodded.
"I'm talking to you later." He whispered into my ear and leaving the room.
"Mikaela! Wanna play with me?" I heard Skylynn ask.
"Sure!" I told her. She dragged me I to her room.
"Here you take this horsey and I will have this one" giving me a horse and keeping the other one. We we're playing and she started to get tired.
"Are you tired?" I asked. She nodded. "Come here" and she crawled into my lap and cuddled in to me. I was cradling her. Once she was dead asleep i tried to stand up but couldnt because of my back. I kept trying buy eventually gave up. I scooted back against the bed and just laid there and fell asleep.

Nash's pov: Mikaela went to go play with skylynn up in her room and my mom was staring at me.
"What???" I asked.
"What really happened. I want the full story." She said. I nodded and started to explain.
"Well Matt told me and Kerrigan that Mikaela was missing so we went over there and looked around the house and found her phone. So we knew that she was around the house or something. So we looked outside and we found her in the she'd or something and her dad was there. He called out Cameron. Anddd. Cam tried to grab me but I was fighting back, I was kerrigan get tied up in a chair next to Mikaela. He came over and helped cam. Then grabbed me and out me next to kerrigan. Mikaela got in trouble and he took her somewhere and she came back with wounds all on her back. Me and kerrigan couldn't help. I felt so help less. But the next day or so Matt and Kassie came with police and paramedics it ended up to where her dad cut a huge slash in kerrigans arm, and they took mikaela and kerrigan and they got stitched up. Mikaela was there for a couple days and now we are here." I explained the whole thing.
"Oh my gosh. Where is her dad or brother!" She asked.
"Her dad is hopefully still in jail and her brother at her house."
"Doesn't he care about his sister?!" She asked.
"I dont know" i said, she nodded
"Well go check on them" she said. I walked up to skylynns room. I walked in and seen skylynn on Mikaela and she was leaning against the bed. I don't think she could stand up with skylynn... I walk over to them and pick up skylynn and she woke up.
"Nash I want to cuddle with herrrr" she said. I nodded and put her down on her bed, picked mikaela up and set her next to skylynn.
"Cuddle and go to bed" I told skylynn, she curled up next to her and fell asleep. I walked in to my room grabbed a pillow and blanket and went back to skylynns room and fell asleep on her floor.

Heyy, kerrigan was mad at me because I kept.falling asleep while texting her and updating oh well. I like this one to