Chapter 16

Mikaelas pov: I walk back to them and take my seat by Nash and he wraps his arms around me and I just sit there doing nothing. I'm staring off into space and Nash nudges me.
"You okay?" He whispered into my ear. I nod.
"Yeah.." I say unsure. He nods and goes back to watching the tv. I get my phone out of my pocket and text heather.
To Heather
Do you have Kerrigans number?
From Heather
Yeah, here it is 763-279-4795
*(RANDOM NUMBER DO NOT CALL)*
To Heather
Thanks.
I put Kerrigans contact name as "Twin " because everyone says we look exactly like each other. I decided to text her.
To twin
Hey, Kerrigan it's me Mikaela, Heather gave me your number
From Twin
Heyyyy, what's up?
To twin
I don't know..Nothing?
From twin
Whats wrong?
To twin
I can't say over text. Meet me at the park.
From twin
Okay be there in about 15 minutes
I didny answer and I got up from the couch and walked up to my room and started to get ready. I just got done getting dressed in shorts and a tank top when someone walked in, I whipped around to see Nash.
"Whatcha doing?" He asked.
"Getting ready." I said outing eye liner on.
"For what?" He said
"A friend. Ill be back." I said grabbing my phone and bag and walking out the door only to be pulled back in and slammed against the wall.
"Nash!" I yelled
"What friend." He demanded
"A FRIEND!" I yelled. He grabbed two fist fulls of my shirt and picked me up and slammed me against the wall again really hard. I cried out in pain.
"Nash stop." I yelled trying to kick him. And grabbing his fists so he doesn't choke me.
"No. I'm not gonna let you leave and be with a "friend". He said. I was now crying because my back hurt and his fists were digging into my chest/collarbones.
"Now. Put me down." I said in between crying.
"No. Nit until you tell me."
"Why do I have to tell you. you should trust me to know that I wouldn't do anything!!" I screamed in his face and cried harder. He put me down and brought his hand up and slapped me.
"I knew I should have never trusted you. I knew this would happen. You're just like when you used to bully me, except worse." I said to him holding my face and ran out of the house.
"I'll be back." I said to Matt and Heather.
"Are you crying?" Matt asked.
"No. Ill be back." I Lied and ran to the park still crying. I got to the park and I saw kerrigan. I walked up to her and she looked at me worried.
"Mikaela what happened?!" She yelled
"Nash. Madison." I said
"Explain" she said. I told her everything about what Madison had said and what happened with Nash but I left out the slapping part.
"I can't believe Madison said that. And Nash did the to you. But do you believe Madison?" She asked.
"I don't think so." She nodded and hugged me.
"Do you wanna come back to my house?" I asked her and she nodded. She grabbed her sweater and we walked back to my house. On the way home I realized I didn't have my phone. It must have dropped when Nash slammed me against the wall.. we get to my house and I take I huge breath.
"Its gonna be okay." She said and I nodded.
"Just don't beat anyone, please" I told her. She groanded and nodded. We walked inside and saw heather had my phone and was yelling at Nash. They stopped and stared at us.
"Mikaela I'm so-" Nash started but I cut him off.
"Stop." I said and ran up to my room. I locked my door and sat on my bed crying.
"Mikaela open up!!" I heard someone yell and pounding at my door.
"No!" I yelled back, the pounding stopped and I heard soft cries.
"Mikaela, I'm sorry. Please let me explain." I heard Nash crying. I cried harder and I let him in. I sat on my bed and faced away from him and I felt the bed dip from behind me.
"Mikaela. I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I, I" he started then stopped.
"You what."
"I didn't want anything to happen to you." He said
"Nash! If you would have trusted me you would have known nothing was gonna happen." I said crying. He sighed and said,
"I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you." He then crawled around in my bed so he was now in front of me. He grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap.
"I'm sorry I pushed you, I'm sorry I slammed you again the wall a couple times, I'm sorry for everything." He said sobbing. Which made me cry harder. I nodded and hugged him.. I got up from his lap and went to the bathroom and washed my face off. I walked back out. I saw Kerrigan sitting in the bed glaring at Nash. She handed me my phone and brought me back into the bathroom.
"Do you have burises?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my shirt down a tiny bit to where you could see my color bones. She gasped and pushed in the bruises.
"Kerrigan!" I screamed, and slaped her hand away. "Thry fricken hurt!" I yelled. She just giggled.
"I'm sorry, I had to" she said laughing. I lifted the back of my shirt up and Kerrigan gasped really loud.
"What?" I asked because I can't really see my back.
"You have bruises everywhere." She said I put my shirt down and looked in the mirror.
"I know that's not all from him slamming you on the wall." She said staring at me. I refused to look at her.
"I could have fallen." I said. She whole her head.
"No. What really happened." She demanded. I'm not gonna tell her.
"Nothing!" I yelled.
"MIKAELA!!!" I heard my name being screamed. I gave kerrigan a weird look and walked out of the bathroom and out of my room and walked downstairs only to find my father...
"Mikaela, can you please tell your friends to go home." He said and heather and Matt left. I walked upstairs to tell Nash and kerrigan they had to leave and kerrigan walked out and Nash grabbed me and stared at me.
"I'm still sorry Mikaela. Kerrigan told me about the bruises." He said almost in tears. I nodded and he grabbed my face and kissed me. " I'll see you later? I guess." I nodded and we walked downstairs and he left which meant I was alone. With my father.
"So, Jack told me that you told him you hated him. Why?" He asked.
"Because he spends to much time with his slut of a girlfriend." I said.
"I wish you were never born. I wish I never had you. You're just a worthless piece if shit." He screamed at me right in my face. This is NOT beer talking. Its not in his breath. He didn't drink, yet.
"Good because I wish I was never born." I yelled back. He chuckled and grabbed my neck.
"Good because I'm killing you." He said. I started to cry, obviously. He picked me up by my neck right as someone walked in.
"Mikaela, I forgot my" I looked over and saw Matt. "What the hell?!" He screamed when he saw my father holding me by my neck. My father threw me to the ground, hard.
"Get out of here now." He yelled at Matt. "I have some, unfinished business." He said chuckling.
"Matt, please listen to him." I pleaded. Matt nodded him head and left. My dad looked at me and smirked. He picked me back up and carried me to his garage. I was screaming as loud as I could but no one heard me. He threw me.to the ground once again and started beating me. After all of the torment and pain he tied me to a chair and got all of his guns out. He laid them all out in front of me.
"Which on would you like to be killed with?" He asked.
"None." I yelled crying.
"Well pick sweetie. Or I will beat you until you do, or maybe even your little boyfriend, Nash, or your friends Kerrigan and Heather." He laughed.
"Or I could kill you AND Kerrigan, because the world doesn't need to of the same people. Even though they'd prefer Kerrigan." He said. I swear if he tries to kill any of them I will kill HIM with my bare hands.
"I wouldn't let that happen." I screamed.
"Go ahead, keep screaming, no one can hear you." He said chuckling
"Better think twice about that." Someone said from behind me. I turn around to see...

Ohhhh Cliffhanger. Who do you think it is?!?!?! Anyways thanks for 7.22 k!!!!!! Omfggggggggggg