Chapter 5

I was walking home from school when Sam walked up to me..
"Mikaela..  Can we talk?" She asked nervously. I nodded for her to continue.
"Well I'M sorry for kinda betraying you. Bit I REALLY like Cameron. Okay? Like I understand if you are mad but I don't want It to ruin our friendship..." she said.
"Sam... Yeah I was kinda hurt but I would never let cam stupid us from being friends Okay? I'M fine with you two. But I just don't trust him Okay?" I told her and she nodded and hugged me. We walked back to my house.
"Sam...  I don't think you czn come over today Okay?" I said. She nodded
"It's fine" she said as she walked away. I walked inside and saw my dad. I ran you to my room and did my homework.  After a while I was done and my dad stormed up to my room he slapped me yelling at me for not listening but I didn't cry. I sucked It up and went downstairs.  I walked to my back yard and I heard someone behind me then I was being picked up. I started to kick because I had to clue who It was.
"Woah Woah Mikaela calm down!!" I heard.... Jack say. I stopped struggling and he put me down and gave me a hug. I heard someone behind me and I turned around and saw a girl around 15 years old... she was wearing way to much make up and way to less of clothing.  Let's say she tried to looks like a Barbie....
"Hi!!! I'm Madison Beer!! I'M Jack's girlfriend!" She said. Wow. Wayyyyy to perky...
"Hi. I'm Mikaela Gilinsky... His sister" I said. She glared at me. And turned back to Jack making out with him. I groaned and walked in the door. I saw my dad and he came up to me and slapped me.
"Don't you dare tell Jack's new girlfriend about this." He said. I nodded and walked to my room  and texted Sam.
"Hey Sam. Do you know who Madison Beer is?"
"Yeah. She is famous for singing. She's not really good. Why?"
"Because She's at my house and is apparently Jack's new girlfriend. Come over?"
"Eww. Yeah. I'll be right there."
I didn't bother to answer. I go downstairs to see Madison on our couch. She walks up to me and grabbed my shoulder.
"Stay away from Jack.  He doesn't like you.he always talks about how much he hates you." She said as Jack walked into the living room.
"What's going on here?" He asked.
"Oh I was just telling Mckenna here how much I like her and how much you talk about her!!" She said. Wow. Not even my name.
"You mean Mikaela." He corrected. She nodded.
"Yeah. Sorry I got confused!" She said as Sam walked in. Jack had a confused face on.
"Oh Jack. This is Sam. You would know if you were ever fucking home!" I yelled and grabbed Sam's arm and started up the stairs.
"Language!!!" Madison yelled. I glared at her.
"How about no. Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her. Jack came running after me.
"Sam go to my room" I said pointing room my room. She went to my room and Jack grabbed me and dragged me to his  room.
"What was that?!" He yelled.
"Oh. Me yelling at Madison? She was saying that you hate me and to stay away from you and all of that shit." I yelled back.
"She did not. She's a perfect angel.  Unlike you. Trying to ruin my relationship."
"Really Jack. You know what?"
"What?"
"GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" I yelled at him running to my room. he grabbed my wrist pulling me back and punched me across the face. As soon ad he did It I was the regret on his face. I held my cheeks In pain..
"Oh my God... Mik-" he said before I cut him off.
"You know what Jack?  Stop. Stay away from me!!" I  yelled and ran to my room crying and Sam saw me.
"Oh my God!! Mikaela what happened?!"
"Jack happened. That's what!"
"What did he do?! Punch you?"
"Yeah"
"Why!?"
"Because he thought I was lying about Madison." I said. She nodded and we watched TV and did our homework. When we were done doing our homework we were watching Finding Carter and someone burst into my room.

Ohh... Cliffhanger!!!  Who is it?! I know but you don't hehe.  Vote? Comment? Thanks!!!