Chapter 18

Kerrigans pov: Kassie some me up and screamed
"MIKAELAS AWAKE" I shot up and be ran to her room. I got in and I saw Nash sitting right next to her, Matt was also in the room, Along with Shawn.
"Oh my gosh Mikaela. Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me and glared at me.
"Obviously not." She snapped. Nash looked at me and mouthed
"She's in a LOT of pain. Sorry." I nodded and apologized to her. She nodded even if it hurt her. I looked over at Kassie and Shawn and they we're just talking and getting along. I look over to Matt and he looks like he's going to cry.
"Matt what's wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me and Mikaela and Nash looked at him.
"Um.. Nothing." He said wiping his eyes.
"Lies. Tell us." I said.
"Its my fault! This thing is!" He screamed. We were all taken back.
"Matt what do you mean?" Nash asked.
"I walked in on something and I should have stopped it. But I didn't! And it caused you, Mikaela and Kerrigan to get hurt!!!" He yelled. Mikaela stared at him and started crying.
"Matt stop! Its not your fault. You didn't control my father." She yelled at him.
"Well I should have stopped him from doing that to you! Instead of walking out knowing you we're being hurt!" He yelled back.
"What do you mean?" Shawn asked.
"Nothing." Mikaela quickly said.
"She was getting hurt and I didnt stop it from happening. All I did was yell and walk out." He said.
"Matt. Shut. Up." Mikaela yelled.
"Why should I!! Should I just let it happen? Why should I? You almost died Mikaela. All because of me not helping you when you we're being... being..." he said trying to find a word or something else to say.
"Matthew Espinosa. Shut. Up. Now." She yelled.
"Mikaela. What the hell happened. Matt what the hell happened to her!!!" Nash screamed. Mikaela shrunk back into her bed because of Nash screaming so loudly.
"If you want to know. Matt can tell you. But not here. You guys can leave the hospital. If you want to know that bad. And If you stay I won't tell you." She said. They all stared at her and Matt got up, he walked to the door and turned around.
"Anyone coming." He said. We all got up and left. Even Nash. He got up and walked out. Before i left i saw her turn to her side and start bawling.

Matts pov: Every one got up and followed me out. I got in my car and they got in theirs and I drove to a park. We all go out and we went to sit on the benches.

"Do you guys really want to know?" I asked. They all nodded exept for Nash.
"Nash?" He looked at me and nodded.
"Okay... Well it was a couple days ago and me, Nash and heather we're at mikaelas and I don't know what was going on with Nash and Mikaela, but i think they were fighting for something. Butttttttt, we left and I forgot my phone at her house so I walked in and I saw Mikaelas dad.. Holding her neck and she was up in the air. He was choking her. I yelled for him to stop an she told me to go away and mikaela begged for me to leave. So I did. Stupid mistake. I should have helped. I don't know what happened after but I heard cries and screams." I said about to cry. I let my head hang low and didn't look at anyone.
"Oh my gosh..." Kassie said crying. I looked up a tiny bit and saw that Shawn hugged her and Kerrigan hugged Nash because he was crying also.
"So where was Jack and thotison during all of this?" Kerrigan asked.
"I don't fucking know. But I'm gonna call him" Nash said. I nodded and we drove back to the hospital.

Nash's pov: Matt just got done telling us what all happened. I started crying a lot so Kerrigan gave me a hug and Shawn and kassie hugged. I told them I was gonna call Jack and tell him. After, we left the park and headed to the hospital. I got to Mikaelas room first to find her in her side bawling and was crying so hard to where she could barley breathe.
"Mikaela" I said. She looked over at me and kept crying. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
"Come here" she said patting the spot next to her. I didn't refuse. I climbed up, making sure I was careful. I slowly pulled her on my lap and she wrapped her arms around my torso while she bawled into my shirt.
"Shhhh. You're okay." I said.
"No Nash. I'm not." She said sitting up. So she was still sitting in my Lap just facing me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Nash, I'm a girl who's dad abuses her, is bullied by boyfriends friends, and my brother doesnt care about me." She said staring at me.
"You have me, Kassie, Kerrigan, Heather, Shawn and Matt." I said.
She nodded and I grabbed her face and kissed her. We both pulled apart and she started talking.
"But the worst part about it is that you found out that my dad did that is bec-" she started but I cut her off my kissing her again. It was passionate. Man, I love this girl.
"Mikaela." I said, she looked up at me and looked into my eyes.
"Yes?" She said.
"I love you." I said. She started to tear up.
"I love you too Nash." She said smiling. I smiled back at her and kissed her, we both smiled into it.
"Can we just try to forgot about my dad?" She asked and I nodded. We kissed again and someone came into the room.
"Ugh, ew. Dont go In there." Kerrigan said. We laughed and mikaela got back onto the side of me. And they all came piling into the room.
"We heard everything " Shawn said and Kassie slapped his arm.
"You weren't supposed to tell the you retard!" She yelled and we all laughed.
"Whoops." He said. His phone rung and he looked at kassie and hung up
"We gotta go." He said. He grabbed her hand and they left. Hmm.
"They better not be making babies" Kerrigan said. We all laughed and I turned to mikaela.
"So mikaela...Where is Jack?" I asked.
"Umm.. I don't really know. He leaves me all the time." She said and sighed
"Ill be back." I said and I got up and left. I got in the car and drove over to Mikaelas. I knocked on the door just in case and Jack opens the door.
"Where the Fuck were you?" I yelled.
"Dude chill. I was out if town with Madison." He said.
"No I will not chill. Your LITTLE SISTER is in the hospital and you didn't know because you don't check up on her. Or care about her!" I yelled.
"Why the hell is she in the hospital?! And I care about my sister! Very much. I love her." He said and I scoffed.
"You love her so much? Really? Why do you leave her all the time?"
"Because."
"Becuase...?"
"I dont kniw!! She's old enough." He yelled. I almost punched him.
"Jack. She has been in the hospital for the last couple days! You didn't even know. She's not old enough to be by herself." I yelled.
"She's here with our dad."
"That douche? He's in prison." I said walking back to the car.
"What do you mean hes in prison?" He asked.
"Go to the jail and find out." I said and drove back to the hospital. I got back up to mikaelas room to find her sleeping and kerrigan on her phone.
"Jacks back." I said. She looked up and woke Mikaela up.
"What?"
"Yeah, I went the Mikaelas house and told him that she was here and told him to go to the jail to find out why their dad is in prison." I said.
"What?! Nash I didnt want him to know." Mikaela said. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a text from Jack.
From Jack.
I'm not going to the jail. He probably not Even there. But I am coming to the hospital.
"Hes not going to the jail but he's coming here" I told Mikaela. She shook her head no.
"I don't want him here." I nodded and texted back.
To Jack.
She doesn't want you here.
From Jack.
To bad. I'm coming. She's my sister.

I showed mikaela the text and she sighed. After a couple minutes Jack comes into the room
"What did you do now to end up here." He yelled at her.
"Excuse me? I didn't do anything. This isn't my fault." She yelled.
"tell me now" he said walking up to her grabbing both of her wrists.
"No! Get the Fuck out of here" she screamed. He brought her near his face and said something I couldn't hear and slammed her back onto her back and she screamed out in pain.
"Get the Fuck out of here." I yelled grabbing him, punching him and threw him out of the room. I came back in and mikaela was screaming and crying and she even started bleeding.

Mikaelas pov: Nash tells me that Jack was coming to the hospital and didn't care what I said. After a while he came in and yelled.
What did you do now to end up here." He yelled at me.
"Excuse me? I didn't do anything. This isn't my fault." I yelled back.
"tell me now" he said walking up to her grabbing both of my wrists.
"No! Get the Fuck out of here" I screamed. He brought me near his face and said
"Stop being Such and attention whore. Everyone knows your a faking bitch. I hate you. I wish you we're never my sister." He said. Well that hurt. I started to get tears in my eyes when he slammed me back onto the bed which made me scream out in pain. Nash grabbed him and punched him and threw him out. I was screaming and crying and I think I was bleeding.
"NURSE!!! WE NEED A NURSE!!" Nash screamed out into the hall and someone came in and was freaking out asking what happened and Kerrigan explained it all and she told security to get jack out of here.
"Well you opened some wounds again, so we will need to re-stich them." She told me
"No! I can't. I can't. No." I said. Shaking my head no.
"Mikaela. You need to." Kerrigan said.
"No! I refuse to!" I said.
"Ms.Gilinsky. we need to" the nurse said.
"No fuck this." I said struggling to get up.
"Mikaela now." Nash said.
"Nash. No." I said. He put my back down and held me down.
"Now Im going to give you something, it will make you fall asleep." The nurse said.
"No!" I screamed and kerrigan had to hold my legs while Nash held me down. She eventually needed another nurse to hold my arm down. She got the needle in my arm and I slowly fell asleep.

Damn, long chapter for me. Almost 2000 words. I kinds liked this chapter idk why.