Chapter 20

Mikaelas pov: I wake up and I see that I'm still in Skylynns room. She is cuddled up to me and I look over by the door and I see Nash sleeping there. Go figure. I look back down at Skylynn and she woke up. She was staring at me and we laughed.
"How was your sleep?" I asked.
"Good! Wanna play or eat?" She asked I shrugged my shoulders. "Lets eat." She said and sat up and dragged me out of bed.
"Careful" I said.
"I am!" She ran but stepped on Nash's chest. "Hurry run!" She yelled and we took off running for the kitchen.
"We made it" She said laughing. I laughed and grabbed cereal for us and made it.
"What Happened?" Nash said coming into the kitchen. Me and Skylynn looked at each other.
"Nothing!" Skylynn yelled.
"I know you stepped on me. SKYLYNN!" he said. She gasped and looked at me.
"No I didn't" she yelled.
"Yes you did!" He laughed and she got off the chair and ran. Nash ran after her and she was hiding I was laughing and then a sleepy Hayes walks in the kitchen.
"I didn't think you would be up" I said.
"Yeah" he said lying on the ground. "I still need to talk to you." He mumbled because his face was on the ground
"Okay.." I said. He got up and we t back upstairs and Nash came into the kitchen.
"Hey, we should go see if Kerrigan is okay." I told him. He nodded.
"Lets bring Hayes and Skylynn." He said and I nodded he yelled for them to get dressed and a little bit later they came downstairs all dressed and ready.
"We are going to my friends house, Kerrigan. No funny business. All three of you listen" I told them.
"Three? Don't you mean two?" Nash said.
"Nope. I meant, three." I said, he scoffed and got in the car. Them skylynn and Hayes. I got in and drove over to her house. I just waked inside, because I can.
"Kerrigan!" I yelled.
"What?" She said coming out of the kitchen in sweats and holding a box of cookies.
"Kerrigan. Hayes, Nash and Skylynn are with me." I said, she went running back to the kitchen and threw the bag if cookies down and patted her clothes. They all came in and Hayes just stared at Kerrigan.

"Well. We came to see how you we're doing." I asked.
"Oh, um good!" She said being distracted.
"Okayyy, well we will leave you alone." I said. Nash bent down so he could whisper in my ear
"We are leaving her and Hayes?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his and grabbed skylynns hand. We walked back out to the car and left.

Kerrigans pov: I was eating cookies when I heard mikaela yell for me. I grabbed the cookies and ran to the living room.
"What?" I asked
"Kerrigan, Hayes Nash and Skylynn are with me." She said. I ran to the kitchen threw the cookies and patted my clothes. They all cane in and Hayes wouldn't stop staring at me. And let me tell you, I couldn't stop either.
"Well we came to see how you were doing..." she said.
"Oh, um good!" I said. Her and Nash whispered something to each other and they took skylynn out and left. Well. This is awkward.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, he nodded and I brought him to the living room and put a movie in.
"So, should we get to know each other?" He asked I nodded and we just asked each other questions and got along and laughed and watched the movie. He was amazing. We just hung out for a couple hours. After a while he had to leave and so I was home alone. I know boring. I just laid down and fell asleep.

Mikaelas pov: Me, Nash and Skylynn were just hanging out and playing and all of that stuff.
"I'm telling Hayes to come home" Nash randomly said.
"What?" I said.
"I said I'm telling Hayes to come home" he said.
"Why?" I said kinda mad.
"Because who knows what they are doing!" He said. He's trying not to yell because skylynn is in the room with us.
"Nash! I know kerrigan. She's not some slut to just hook up with guys. And I know Hayes, he would never take advantage of people. Did you see the way they we're looking at each other?!" I said.
"I don't care. I know Hayes also. He's a hormonal teenage boy. I'm telling him to come home!!" He started to actually yell. I looked over at Skylynn and she looks a little scared.
"Nash. Stop." I warned.
"Stop what!" He yelled. I looked over at her again and she ran to her bed.
"Stop yelling" I said. I looked at me mad and clenched his fist
"I will do whatever the hell I want!" He screamed.
"Nash stop!" I finally yelled. He stood up and grabbed my arm. "Skylynn stay here please" I yelled trying not to cry.
"Shut up!" Nash yelled dragging me down into the living room. "I already texted Hayes." He said.
"Cool good for you." I said trying to get his grasp off of me.
"Keep trying. I'm stronger than you anyways." He said pushing me into the wall.
"Nash stop!" I yelled.
"No." I kept trying to get away from his grasp by pulling my arm but it wasn't working. Who knows when Hayes will get home. I don't want him to see this.
"Nash stop!!!!" We heard a scream from the top of the stairs.
"Skylynn go back into your room." Nash said. She went back into her room and stayed there.
"Nash why are you doing this?! All I said is for you to not yell in front if you sister!" I said.
"And I will not let you tell me what to do. Okay? Do you understand?" He said. I didn't do anything. He stared at me and eventually slapped me
"Do you understand?" He said. I nodded.
"Nash please let go and stop. Hayes will be home soon." I said.
"Who cares."
" I care! I don't want Hayes seeing his older brother being a dick to his girlfriend." I yelled.
"Shut the Fuck up." He yelled and slapped me. I held my face and tried to get away. I saw a figure move behind Nash and I looked to see Skylynn. I can't say anything either. Frick.
"Nash stop!" She said. He whipped around and saw her.
"Go to your room." He said.
"Nope. Not until you let go of her." She said.
"Whatever." He said and let go of me. I grabbed her and we ran up go her room.
"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded.
"My wrist kind of hurts but I'll be okay." I said rubbing my wrist. She kissed it to make in feel better she says. Nash came up to her room and needed to talk to me. He brought me to the hall.
"Mikaela, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I'm really sorry" he said almost in tears.
"Nash it's fine. I get it." I said. He nodded and hugged me
"Hayes is home also." He said I nodded and went to go talk to Hayes.
I walked down to the living room and saw Hayes.
"Hey, how's Kerrigan?" I asked and he smiled.
"She's perfect, I really like her." He said blushing.
"Aweeee you're blushing!" I yelled. He tackled me and tickled me
"Stop!!" I yelled while laughing. He stopped and Nash came down with skylynn we all watched a movie.

Heyyyy. I hope you like it. Kerrigan made me update again!!! hope you like it!