Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Twenty.

EVALINE.

Why haven’t I heard from Tabby?

This is so peculiar of her, especially after I called in for work this morning… I thought she would have been allover me by now about it. But that’s the thing. She would have been allover me by now.

I look over to Ethan, who is sprawled out on the couch sleeping and grab my phone. I tip- toe to my bedroom and turn it on, looking at the screen impatiently.

No missed calls.

No texts.

What is going on?

Immediately I dial Ross’ number, hoping that he can help me figure this out. I’m not even sure what there is to figure out, but I do miss his voice as well.

To my dismay, it rings straight to voicemail, and I leave a message.

“Hey, Ross. It’s Evaline… I was just wondering if you could give me a call back whenever you get this, please? Thanks, talk soon.” I hang up.

My insides in my body are twisting, telling me that there is something wrong going on. Between these dreams and these senses – I’m starting to scare myself. No sign of Tabby and Ross isn’t answering his phone - at least I know that Ethan is safe. I peak around the corner and into the living room and smile. His one leg is hanging off of the side of the couch, and his one arm is lifted to the top of it. He lightly snores, and his chest rises and falls in a peaceful manner.

Maybe I should just go over to Tabby’s house? I feel the urgency to do so and my body is just tingling away. I feel anxious and scared, but I am fully energized at the same time. I check the time on my phone and it reads five forty-five in the morning. Maybe I should wait it out just a little bit longer? If she is sleeping she will murder me for waking her up two mornings in a row.

I will wait a few more hours, but that is it. It is a Saturday morning after all. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and go to the kitchen in search of coffee. I guzzle down three cups and feel the effects of the heavenly liquid almost immediately. I could run a marathon, but I settle for a shower; instead.

I run the hot water for a few minutes as I undress, and leave the bathroom door open the tiniest bit so that it doesn’t get too steamy in here. I jump in and let the water run down the length of my body. I push my face into the shower of consistent droplets and close my eyes, loving the refreshing feeling.

ETHAN.

Cramped and exhausted.

These are the two words that pop into my head as I wake up on Evaline’s couch. I stretch my arms up above me, and pull my body up from the small piece of furniture.

These couches were not made for tall people.

The house is quiet, but it seems as if the power had come back on at some point in the night or early morning. The television is still on, but the volume must be on mute. I listen for a few seconds, wondering if Evaline is still sleeping, but than I hear the water running.

She must be in the shower.

I stand up and make my way to the bathroom and see that she left the door open a little. Is that an invitation? By no means do I want to intrude her personal space, but I could definitely use a shower… and the magnificent sight of her naked body would be a welcome plus. I scratch my head, trying to decide on what the right thing to do in this situation is. I should probably let her be…

But I am already in the proper attire for a shower.

I look down at myself and smile. Just a towel wrapped around my waist still, even though my clothing is probably nice and dry still in the machine. So the respectful thing to do would be to go to the laundry room and retrieve my clothing. Yeah, that’s what I’ll do.

A small moan escapes her, and makes its way to my ears.

I drop my towel and enter the washroom, shaking all ideas of getting dressed and being respectful out of my head. I quietly step into the shower behind her as she lets the water fall freely on her face. She does not know I’m in here with her yet.

My manhood instantly stiffens at the sight before me. Her backside is perfect and the way she arches her back and creates the sexiest little curve with her body has me wrapping my arms around her waist and pushing myself up against her. She gasps, taken by surprise – and that gets me going even more.

This woman could tell me that I am the biggest jerk in the world right now, and I would probably still drool over her.

“Good morning.” I whisper in the nook of her neck, and the water lightly drops onto my head.

“Uh, morning?” She is flustered, I can tell.

I laugh a little and trail my hand up her thigh, slowly making my way to her abdomen where I stop myself and start trailing little wet kisses along her neck.

“I…uh…I thought you were sleeping.” She mumbles and I smile against her neck and notice her body tremble as I do so.

Whether she knows it or not, her body wants me.

“I was, but then I woke up – like most people do.” I reach her shoulder with my kisses and continue down her arm.

“Of course.” She breathes out.

As I make my way down to her hand I stand back up from my leaned over position and turn her around so that her chest is pressed right into mine. Her eyes dance with excitement and traces of worry. I can feel her chest rise up and down with every anxious breath she takes and it makes my lower region throb – and I know that she can feel it against her body. Her lips are slightly open, making a perfect ‘O’, and I can’t help but to trace my finger over them like they are delicate flower petals. She takes me by surprise when she closes her lips over my finger and slightly sucks on it. I lose control.

The scorching water pounds over us as I take her lips to mine and tangle my fingers through her hair. Her hands grip my backside and her fingers dig into my skin, pulling our bodies even closer. The feeling of her breasts pushed up against my chest is delectable and I remove my fingers from her hair and place them on her thighs, lifting her in the process. I back her into the wall and hook her legs around my waist.

Ethan…” The sound of my name on her lips makes me claim them once again.

I keep my one hand around her waist for extra support, and use my other hand to fondle her breast. Her breathing is heavier, and we continue to stay lip-locked, our tongues diving in and out of each other’s mouths.

I have never felt so much passion for one woman.

I release her from my waist and gently place her on the tub floor. Reaching around her I turn off the water and grab her hand. She follows me silently out of the shower and I grab a towel from the hanger. I wrap the towel around her and than pick her up bridal style, thinking that the bed is probably a better place to do this for our first time.

She remains silent as I place her down on her bed and the towel falls from her shoulders, revealing her front. This time, I gasp. I take in her body and am barely able to register the amount of beauty that radiates from her. She is a Goddess.

My Goddess.

The urge to claim her is overwhelming. I lean over her on the bed as we search each other’s eyes, her flaming hair cascading down to her nipples. Her cheeks are flushed and her breaths come out uneven. I break eye contact and claim her lips before anything else. Our bodies stick together with a mix of water and sweat, and I let my fingers caress her once – forbidden region before I proceed to move them in a rhythmical motion; which makes her body arch upwards. Barely pausing to breath, our lips continue to devour and I feel a numb tingling sensation take over.

I can tell she is close to the edge when her body begins to tremor and her moans become more audible over our breathing. I put my fingers at ease and rub my member over her entrance before I slowly thrust into her.

She screams.