Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine.

ROSS

This woman radiates beauty, and every delicious curve of her body offers a different escape from the pain I currently feel. I decide that if Evaline can venture off and be with another man – most likely that scum, Ethan – then I can have some fun with this mystery woman. This woman knows my secret, and could potentially be a threat to my safety and Evaline’s.

 I might be doing us both a favor by giving in and letting myself go to this woman. She stares at me expectantly, waiting for a reaction.

Well she’s got my attention.

Although, it would be simple for me turn her down, seeing as I have no connection with her at all. Every ounce of affection and passion I have goes towards Evaline – whether she accepts it or not.

“Come here.” She orders, which takes me by surprise. I’m the one who gives out the orders around here, nobody else.

“No.” I strongly say. “You come here.” I point to my lap.

She gracefully glides one foot in front of the other, making her way to my lap – where she sits herself, straddling me. She starts to undo my tie, and I shrug my suit jacket off in the process. Her naked body presses up against my clothed one, and I feel the urge to just pull my pants down and have my way with her. I feel like the warming up process is unnecessary, and I just need the gluttony and momentary distraction of a full release.

“I will show you no passion.” I say to her, grabbing her chin roughly with my hand – forcing her to look into my eyes.

She nods.

“I will not make love to you – I will only take what I need.”

She nods.

“You will never speak of this after tonight.”

She nods.

“Now get off of me, and bend over my desk. Use your hands to support you.” As I’m ordering her, the pain in my chest slightly subsides – but is still there - just a little more tolerable.

She does as I say, immediately, which turns me on even more. The bulge in my pants testifies for me that I do indeed want this, but it’s only partially because of this woman that is bending over my desk. For the most part, I am incredibly turned on and ready to go because of my mate. Her feelings are so extreme in this moment, and it worries me to no end – but also mixes with my own emotions. How much of this am I actually responsible for? And why are Evaline’s emotions so intense?

I take off my dress pants, and run my hand along the female’s backside. With one hand I grab onto a chunk of her brown curly hair, and with the other I hold onto her slim waist.

“Just do it, Ross.” She moans, making me pull on her hair just a bit harder.

“You will not tell me what to do.” I say, teasing her entrance with my member.

Why is Evaline so expressive? Why is the bond so strong?

The woman in front of me arches her back in a suggestive manner, and just for that I move away from her backside.

Has Evaline found her mate?

Is that even possible?

Maybe she’s a virgin, and she’s never felt the way that she’s feeling now – with some other guy.

The thoughts disturb me, and enrage me. Without further hesitation, I thrust myself into the woman and watch in glory as she is forced forwards. I give no remorse, and no pleasure to her. I lunge myself into her entrance with speed and intensity, grinning in delight when her screams of pain and pleasure fill my office. I finish – and quickly pull out of her, making her gasp in surprise.