We Need To Sort This Out

Hally's Point of View

"Babes, wake up." I heard Katy's motherly voice. I slowly flickered my eyes open. I saw Katy sitting next to me whilst I was lying down in the bed.

I got up and went straight in the shower. I felt the warm water trickle in my body. It was very relaxing that I felt like sitting in the bathroom floor and sleep once again. I rinsed my body afterwards and got dressed. Me and Katy were going to leave West Virginia today. I still didn't feel a lot better, this pain was still remaining.

"What time is our flight, Katy?" I asked her whilst eating my apple.

"Umm... 9am. But we have to be in the airport 3 hours before the flight." She said to me whilst fixing her things.

"Mmkay." I started packing up my things and put them all inside my bag. It wasn't that messy so I had an easy time packing up.

"Did you tell Aunt Connie and the others that we're leaving today?" I asked her whilst I sat on the bed.

"Yeah. Aunt Connie wanted me to give this to you." She handed me a small red box with a ribbon tied around it. I opened the box and I saw a necklace, it was kind of a locket because there was something inside the necklace. I opened it slowly as I saw a picture of me and my parents.

"Where did she get this?" I asked Katy amusingly. I was thrilled and happy to get this present, it would remind me of my parents that they love me and they're proud of me.

"I actually gave that to Aunt Connie but she never had the chance to give it to you, so she gave it to me yesterday and told me to give it to you. That was actually from your mother, it came with the letter she gave me before she passed away." Katy's voice was serious though she still managed to smile at me.

"Thank you, thank you for this. It means a lot." I hugged Katy tightly. I was so happy to get this necklace. It came from my mother and it was one thing for me to treasure and my memory of her and my dad. I wore the necklace and got up from the bed.

"Have you got all your things ready?" Katy asked me.

"Yeah, I didn't forget any and I'm sure of it." I smirked at her.

"Well then, let's go. We might be late." She carried her bag and pulled her luggage whilst opening the door of our room. I grabbed my bag and carried it. Me and Katy went out of the room and headed for the elevator. Once we got down, Katy went to the reception to check out, I sat on one of the chairs in the lobby whilst waiting patiently for Katy.

"Hally!" I heard someone whisper my name. I was wondering who would call me until I felt soft hands touch my shoulder. It was Kylee. At first, I wondered why she would be here but not meaning that I don't want her to be here, I'm just curious. Perhaps, Aunt Claire told her where me and Katy spent the night over when she asked.

"Hey, I wanted to just give this to you." She handed me a brown paper bag, inside was a picture frame of me and Max's pictures together, it was kind of like a collage. Along came with it was a letter that had my name written on the back.

I looked into her eyes and they were sympathetic. It was like she was begging me.

"I-I made it. Just please do read the letter." She begged whilst holding my hand tight.

"Thanks, though I can't really promise you that I will be able to read the letter today." I looked into her big grey eyes as tears welled up in them but those tears won't fall.

"I-It's okay. Just please read it." I hugged her tightly as I felt her arms wrap around me. My eyes welled up with tears. I felt them slowly run down my face. I was going to miss Kylee and I know that she's going to miss me too.