Long Time No See

Hally's Point of View

Me and Katy started walking back home from the park. It was pretty late already. Katy opened the gate of the house. I entered immediately and opened the front door. She followed me as we both entered the house.

"Babes, do you want to drink anything?" She asked me as I heard her talk loudly in the kitchen.

I was sitting in the living room.

"Yes, Katy. A hot chocolate for me will do." I replied.

I went to the kitchen. I saw Katy preparing some drinks for the both of us. I remembered about Courtney. I needed to tell Katy about her. But before I got to tell her what I wanted to say, she started our conversation.

"How was school by the way?" She asked.

"It was great. I met a friend." The tone in my voice cheered up.

"Who?" I saw Katy's bright smile whilst she pour our drinks into mugs.

"Courtney Witchward. She lives on the same street as both of us, a couple of blocks away though. She came up to me at the end of Math class. We had the same schedule so we both walked to class together. She actually told me it was her first time to have a girl friend." I sat on one of the chairs in the coffee table in Katy's kitchen.

"That's really great. I'm happy for you, babes. What did you talk about with her?" She continued to smile as she prepared our drinks.

"Well, we talked about different stuff. She asked me about my life..." I finally said what I was supposed to tell Katy.

"Uh... What did you tell her?" Her smile dropped as she heard me say my sentence.

"I-I told her that I'm going to tell her tomorrow about my life. Everything about me." I said.

"I-I was kind of scared and nervous to tell her about myself. I wanted to ask you first if it was okay for you for me to tell her about myself." I watched Katy put our drinks in the coffee table.

"If you trust her then go ahead and tell her. It would be unfair if you don't tell her about yourself when she told you everything about her..." Katy said as she sat down on the chair across me.

"I know, you have a point." I said to her.

"Babes, it's up to you. For me, it's okay if you tell her everything about you. So what's your decision?" Katy asked me as she sipped her drink.

"I'm going to tell her everything tomorrow. She seems trustworthy." I sipped my drink as I stared at Katy.

"That's good." She smirked at me. I smiled back at her.

"Listen, I'm going to work early in the morning tomorrow. I'll be back in the afternoon. I'm going to call Shannon and Angela to look after the house and you." She stood up and placed her mug in the sink.

"Mmkay, I'll just call you and inform you the things that's been going on." I followed her and put my mug in the sink. We both walked out of the kitchen.

"Works for me." She smiled.

"I'm gonna be upstairs getting ready for bed. Kind of a big day tomorrow. I'll go in your room once you've dressed up." She started going up the stairs.

"Yeah, okay. I'll wait for you." I followed her.

I heard the door of Katy's room close as I saw her go inside. I went inside my room as I placed my bag in the corner of my room. I hopped in the shower and got dressed for bed. I sat in my bed and took a deep breath. This day was pretty good, it was better than I expected. I met a new friend who actually is very down to earth, and has some similarities the same as mine. I knew that Max was doing good in West Virginia. I'm looking forward to call him maybe tomorrow if I can.