Unforgettable

" Excuse me, are you ok? I can take you to my house if you want." A familiar voice awoke me though I can't see the person's face.

My eyes slowly opened though I was drowning from my sleepiness and I was still tired. The voice continued to talk but I didn't put much attention to it.

I kind of got annoyed of the tapping the person was doing on my back, so I woke up. The sunlight was hitting my face. My eyes were open but all I can see is light, not a person.

My sight was blurry but I can hear the noise around me better. I blinked my eyes wide open. I saw a familiar face staring at me but I didn't mind it. It just looked so familiar like I've seen the person before. I opened my eyes once again and I was totally shocked by the sight of someone.

I wanted to scream but I can't or else the person would find me crazy and mentally retarded. I was just dying deep inside though I wasn't showing it in my face.

"Are you ok? Please wake up. I'll take you home and mend your wounds. You've been here for days" the person said in a motherly voice.

I got up and picked up my jacket. I was surprised that my bags were still with me after the days I've been staying here. I was starving and my lips were dry so I can't talk properly. I didn't mind the person but she was helping me fix my things. She began talking once again.

" I was jogging early this morning. I saw you here and you look really tired. I insist for you to stay with me for the mean time. Maybe I can help you. Are you alone?" She asked me.

I can't help but just talk to her. She was Katy. Katy Perry, my idol, my mommacat. She's actually talking to me. I never expected this to happen, and now she's inviting me to her house. For me to stay with her. I'm just so delighted. I can't explain how very and beyond happy I am.

"Oh sure, thanks Katy. I'm alone, I went here to look for my parents, I came from West Virginia" I said to her while staring at her face. But Katy was looking at my Katy Perry shirt, the one I've been wearing for the whole week.

"You should definitely stay in my house. I need to mend your wounds. Come on, let's go. You're gonna be better with me" she said to me calmly.

She began helping me stand up. My whole body was weak. No energy has been in my body for a week. I felt like fainting or collapsing in front of Katy but I just can't because I was too busy just fangurling deep inside.

We were walking in the street.

The sun was shining brightly and it hit my face most of the time I was just staring at Katy and the trees in the side walk. Katy saw me, she went beside me and put her hands at my back. She knew I needed support. I felt like my legs we're going to break in half and I felt dizzy.

We finally arrived in Katy's house. I was just so thankful and blessed I'm actually here. These things only happen in my dreams. I didn't know this could be real. I just feel so happy, beyond happy.

I think Katy knows that I'm a Katycat.

"You can sit there first in the couch. I know you're dizzy. I'll just go to the kitchen for a while. Just wait for me" she told me while dropping my bags on the floor.

I felt safe with Katy. I never want to leave her. I was just looking at her house while sitting on the couch, it was just beautiful.

Katy came back to the living room after a while. She was holding a glass of cold water and medicine. She sat on the solo couch near the one I was sitting on.

"For the mean time, you're going to stay here first. I'm going to help you look for your parents." She said to me half smiling.

"Thanks Katy. You're the best ever. Btw, my name's Hally Wilson. I'm 13 years old." I said to her.