Heartache

Katy's Point Of View

I woke up as I saw Hally lying down beside me in the sofa. We both slept here as last night was pretty memorable. I can't wait for her to wake up and tell her my surprise. I'm sure she's going to love it and it was a really great thing it was Saturday today. I got up and went to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee. My phone rang and I quickly answered it. I watched my tone and kept my voice quiet to not wake Hally.

"Hello, Tamra." I said to her over the phone.

"Is it ready? What time?" I asked.

"6:30pm? Mmkay, thanks! I'll see you later. Bye" I ended the call after.

I sat on one of the chairs of the coffee table and took a sip of my hot coffee. I read one of the magazines whilst drinking. After a while, I saw Hally stood in the kitchen rubbing the sleepiness off her eyes.

"Hey babes." I smiled at her.

"Good morning, mom." She smiled at me. She went over and sat across me. Her hair was kind of messy but she still managed to fix it.

"Do you want anything?" I asked her.

"Can I please have a bowl of cereal?" She asked me politely.

"Sure, baby." I stood up and prepared her a bowl of cereal. I got the milk inside the refrigerator and poured it slowly in the bowl of cereal. I gently put it in the coffee table, in front of Hally. I sat once again in my chair.

"Guess what?" I said to her whilst holding my magazine.

"Yeah?" She questioned me whilst wiping off the milk which was on her mouth.

"I need to tell you something." I smirked at her.

"What is it, Katy?" She asked me. She drank her water before listening on what I was going to tell her.

"I was planning to go to West Virginia today with you." I smiled at her.

"That is so unreal. Omg, thank you! I would love to and I'm really excited." She exclaimed.

"We're leaving later. So, you better prepare your things." I sipped my coffee.

"Thank you, Katy. It really means so much to me." She thanked me as I saw the happiness in her face.

"I knew you would love that and no problem, baby." I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"I'll be upstairs packing up my things. If you need help, you can go and approach me." I said whilst putting my mug in the sink.

"Mmkay. Wait, does Aunt Connie know we're going there?" She asked excitedly.

"Hmm...no. We'll surprise them." I brightly smiled at her and went up the stairs to my room.

---------------------------------

"Hey, babes. Did you get all your things prepared? Did you forget anything?" I asked her as Tamra was waiting for us outside.

"Yup, I've got everything." She smiled.

"So, let's go." I said to her as I put my hand in her shoulder. We rode my black Audi as all of our things were in the trunk. We headed to the airport.

We arrived in the airport and we were just in time. Tamra helped me and Hally with our things. Me and Hally waved goodbye to Tamra. I was going to see her after a few days.

------------------------------------

We were inside the airplane. Me and Hally were both quiet. She was sit beside me. Both of us slowly drifted off to sleep. This flight was going to be pretty long.