Los Angeles California

"Excuse me mam, please wake up. We have already arrived in Los Angeles California." The flight attendant said to me. "Ok and thanks". I said to her politely. I finally arrived in LA. I felt so excited to be here. It's always been my dream to come here, experience new things, discover, and be free. I checked my pocket if my phone was there, I saw that there was no text message from anyone.

I phoned Max immediately once I got out of the airport. There were a lot of people here in LA. It was a lot different from West Virginia, the fresh air and the palm trees that made me feel relaxed when I look at them. "Hey Max! Guess what, I just arrived here in LA" I said to him excitedly. "Really? That's amazeballs Hal! Send me a pic of you...come on? Will ya please?" He said to me cheerfully. "Ok then, it's for my Shannon anyway". I said to him laughing. I sent the picture to him of me standing in the sidewalk with the view of the palm trees. The sidewalk that I was on didn't have much people, though they didn't mind of my vanity on posing in that sidewalk.

Max texted me right away, the moment he received my text message to him.

Max:

Wow! This is freakin' amazing! I wish I ran away with you to go to LA. Hahaha, just kidding. Mom and dad would kill me if I do that, even Kylee would. Anyway, enjoy your trip there! Xxxx pls. Visit me here in West VA, sometime :).

Max's text message made me smile and feel optimistic. I didn't know the reason why I was kind of nervous on looking for my parents. I didn't have any place to stay here in LA, so good luck to me. I know it won't be easy to look for my parents, I've never been in LA my whole life, it's my first time to be here but I've heard so many great things about it. I brought some of my savings, they were in my wallet. It was easy for me to spot Tacobell, it was just in the other side of the sidewalk I was standing on. I used my savings to buy Tacobell, I've always believed that once you get to a place where you've never been before, it's great to eat on a restaurant that serves good food. It was pretty hilarious that some people stared at me in an unusual way, just because I was alone carrying all my bags and luggage, walking in the street and not knowing where I'm really going.

I found an interesting store that caught my attention at once when I saw it. I went inside and there were so much facinating things that you could find in there. I saw a Katy Perry merchandise on a corner. I freaked out seeing them because in West Virginia, you have to go to town near the mall to be able to buy merch and find interesting things just like these. The last time I went to town in West Virginia was when it was my birthday, Aunt Connie took me to town and she bought me KP merch. I wanted to buy a signed poster of Katy Perry for Max. I asked the sales lady if Katy really signed it, she said that she really did and after she signs them, they bring it here.

It was expensive but it didn't matter to me because it was for Max. I sometimes feel he's like my brother. I will give the poster to Max when I go back to West Virginia. I noticed that I had about $100 left so I bought a map of LA to guide myself. I was just walking alone in the sidewalks of Los Angeles. I didn't know where I was. I arrived in a place where there were tall buildings with tv screens flashing the lastest update of movies, concerts, sometimes commercials and names of shops. It kind of like reminded me of New York, though I never went there before.

I wondered about what street Katy lives. I know it's obviously in LA, California... Maybe Santa Monica street? I don't really know at all. I guess it was just a random thinking that I did since I'm finally here in LA. I went shopping for new clothes because I would usually repeat the clothes I wear and people think of me as pathetic. I went shopping for souvenirs to give bring me back memories from LA, I took pictures of myself. I guess some people think I'm vain but wouldn't a person like me want to take pictures when they get to a place where they've never been before?

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

I glanced a bit on my watch and it was already 7:30pm. I've been walking around LA the whole day. I was tired so I decided to call it a goodnight. I walked slowly to a tree near a bush. It was a village behind it and I saw extravagant houses. I guess others won't mind me sleeping here because I'm kind of "invisible" behind these bushes. I put my jacket on the grass for me not to get itches and to sleep comfortable. I was wearing the Katy Perry shirt Max gave to me, he got it signed by her. He actually ordered it from ebay and he owed Kylee for using her own card on buying it. It was a cold Saturday night and so I slowly drifted off to sleep.