Sentimental

Hally's point of view

I woke up but it was just 5:30am early in the morning. I saw Katy beside me and she was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up because she's tired and I'm sure she doesn't want to get bothered.

I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs. I remember last night when Katy took me back home and I had a bad fever. I still didn't feel that better. I opened my cabinet and got my purple jacket. It was cold and dark outside. I didn't want Katy to worry about me so I just decided to stay outside. I opened the door of my room slowly and quietly not to wake Katy up. I went down the stairs and headed to the living room. I got my phone in the table and checked if there were any calls or messages and there was none.

I left the living room and I slowly walked to the front door. As I opened it, I felt cold air rush inside me even if I was wearing a jacket. The street was deserted and not much people were here. I decided to take a walk around Katy's garden. It was just beautiful. I slid my hands inside the pocket of my jacket and stepped down the porch carefully. I walked in the green grass of the garden as I stared at the flowers and the sun rise.

It kind of lightened me up since it's my first time to see the sun rise, it was just beautiful. After a while, my legs got a bit tired and I decided to sit in the bench near the front door. I was just staring at the street and I was thinking about a couple of things. I felt wet tears streaming down my face. I didn't know why I was crying. I quickly wiped them off hoping that nobody saw me crying and being sentimental.

I stood up and opened the front door. I walked to the living room and opened the tv. I lowered the volume quietly so that I won't wake Katy up. The show that I was watching was Ellen. I got a little sleepy afterwards and so I decided to sleep for a couple of hours.

****************

I woke up after a couple of hours. I lifted my head carefully but I felt a hand in my head. I opened my eyes carefully and I was still in the living room. I only came to realize that Katy pulled me into a hug and I rested my head into her chest. She was awake and she was watching Good Morning America. She let go of the hug afterwards and stared at me.

"Good morning, princess!" she said with that motherly voice of hers. "Good morning, Katy" I said to her while I forced a little bit of happy tone in my voice. "How are you feeling? You look pale. We should go to the doctor and get a check up." She said to me as the smile on her face drops. "I don't feel well. I guess we should go to the doctor. I went outside this morning to get some fresh air. I didn't want to wake you up because you're still sleeping and you must be tired" I said to her whilst I felt her soft and smooth hands touching my face.

"I'm going to prepare your clothes. Just wait for me here and we'll be ready" She said to me as she stood up and left the living room. I wasn't supposed to tell Katy on how I felt but I didn't want her to worry about me so I decided to tell her the truth. I also didn't want to lie to her and cause a problem. I got up and turned off the tv. My sight started to become blurry and bright. I felt a little bit of oozing pain in my head. I walked slowly out of the living room.

I grab hold of the door of the living room to have support. I saw Katy carrying her bag and car keys and I finally got out of the living room. My sight started to become even more blurry and everything started to fade away. I tried to grab and hold Katy's arm. I wasn't able to hold her arm and everything started fading slowly away, I lost support. My world felt like it stopped, everything in my sight was black.

*******************

I woke up and I saw a bright white light. Even the walls were pure white, no clocks or even a tv. I didn't know where I was and I started to get nervous. I looked around and the room was deserted. I was lying down in the bed. I wondered for a second and I just thought in my mind that this couldn't be Katy's house.