Chapter 8

I woke up. My room was bright with the sunlight. I got out of my bed and opened the door of my room. I went out to check if anyone was there. I didn't see Katy, she must've been downstairs because I heard the sound of the tv in the living room.

I went down the stairs while holding in the hand rails. I was scratching my eye because I was still a bit sleepy. I went to the kitchen and a note was on the table.

Hey babes,

I left early this morning. I didn't want to wake you up because you were still sleeping. I'm in the studio. Shannon's with you. I'll be back at 9pm.

- Katy

I read the note Katy left for me. I went out of the kitchen and I saw Shannon in the living room, sitting in the couch, watching tv whilst eating a bowl of cereals. She was watching Raising Hope and I saw her laughing really hard. I entered the living room since the door was open. I stood at the back of the couch where Shannon was but she didn't notice me.

"Hi" I said to her quitely but loud enough for her to hear. "Oh holy freakin'! I didn't know I could be that hilarious!" Shannon said. From that moment, I knew she didn't hear me because the tv was louder than my voice. "Hi, Hey, Hello Shannon" I said to Shannon louder for her to hear me. "Holy! Wtf! Omg, Hally you scared me. I didn't know you were awake. Katy left me here to be with you" she said to me whilst staring at me the normal way she does. She was still holding her bowl of cereal. "I was actually calling you since a while ago, but you were busy watching your episode and laughing" I said to her while giggling a bit.

"I guess I looked retarded. I just didn't know I acted too hilarious" she said to me while laughing. "I think those cereals are making you hyper, Shann. Or maybe it's really your episodes, I guess you only realized now how hilarious you are" I said to her whilst walking near the couch and to sit beside her. "Pshh, don't lie to me. I know you love Raising Hope. Haha" she said to me while emphasizing the word "Haha" out loud. "Course I do. I love it, it's just pretty amazing" I said.

"Thanks! I appreciate that, a lot. Btw, Katy's going to be back at 9pm. She told me that I should look after you. Tell me if you have plans or anything" she said whilst going back to eating her cereal. "Yeah of course. I will" I said to her. I walked going to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and all I see is milk, fruits, bottle of water vegetables and dark chocolate. I knew from the beginning that Katy lives a healthy lifestyle. Being healthy is very important for her.

Shannon began to bring out a box of cereals. She poured some of it to a white bowl and poured milk onto it. She handed it to me whilst giving me a spoon. I sat across from where she was standing and she was still eating her cereals. I began to eat. I remember the memories from yesterday. It was just amazing.

Shannon opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water she drank it and sat on the chair across from mine.

"I was planning to go for a walk later. Exlore the town... I was thinking if you or Katy would allow me" I said to Shannon while facing her. "Erm, I have to clarify that with Katy. Just text me if you need anything" she said while closing the bottle of water she was holding with the cap. "I sure will. I might go later after I take a bath" I said to her. "Mmkay. I'm gonna call Katy later and ask her about what you said" she said while going back to the living room.

I was left alone eating my cereal in the kitchen. It was just quite and peaceful. I saw a piece of paper that was stuck in the fridge. I got out of my chair and checked it, it was Katy's to do list. There was also a landline number and other phone numbers.

After eating, I placed the bowl in the sink. I ran up the stairs went to my room. I checked my phone and no one texted me. I decided to take a bath since it was hot. But the sun outside wasn't that shining too bright so it would be fine for me to take a walk.