TGIF

Today was Friday. I decided to spend the day with Max. I know i'm gonna miss fangurling with him. I also need to tell him that I might not go back to West Virginia if I find my parents in LA, but I'll never forget him and I'll continue keeping in touch with him.

"Hey Hally, so today's Friday huh?". He says. "Hey Max. Uh, yeah I know. I'm gonna miss you, you know. Both of us fangurling together. Telling secrets..." I say to him sadly. "I know! I'm gonna miss your weirdness :)" he hugs me after saying that. "I'll miss everything you do. Hey listen, i gotta tell you something. Don't be upset but if ever I find my parents in LA, i'm planning to stay there." I said to him."What? What about Aunt Connie? What if she's worried about you? She's gonna blame me for this."he said looking away. " i know but. I'm going to talk to her about it later. I bet she knows about me, about who my real parents are." I say to him putting my hand to his shoulder. "Fine then. But promise to keep in touch with me, ok? Never forget me and our dreams together." He says half smiling. "I won't and I will never." I hug him.

"Btw, did you ask Kylee about maybe hitching a ride with her later?" I said. "Erm, she said it's fine but she's still wondering where you're going." He said unsure of his answer."Oh... Well, i'll see ya. I need to go." i said walking away from him. "Ok bye." He said waving his hand to me.

I was walking back home when I realized that I won't have any place to stay when I go to LA. I didn't really care about it anymore, all I care about is looking for my parents and staying with them. I opened the front door and I saw Aunt Connie in the kitchen. I went inside it and talked to her. "Hey Aunt Connie, can i talk to you for a sec?" I say to her shyly. "Yeah dear? What is it?" She said to me in a motherly voice, one I hadn't heard of her talking to me. I knew that I needed to tell Aunt Connie about me leaving. She needed to know, she had the right to know because she cared for me ever since I was young. "Hey Aunt Connie, i need to tell you something. I thank you for taking care of me and acting as my mother on my 13 years of living. I have decided to go to LA and look for my parents. I know it's crazy but I have the right to do that." I say to her. "Are you sure dear of your decision? Something might happen to you. " she said worriedly. "I'm gonna be fine. I told Max about this and I'm leaving tonight." I say. "Keep in touch with me. Tell me when you get there. Ok?" She says. I never heard Aunt Connie talk to me this way, like she treated me as her own child. "I will, see ya". I say going out of the kitchen and going up the stairs.

Tears run down my face once I layed down my bed. I didn't know the reason why I was crying. I just want to see my parents and be with them. For them to tell me everything that happened, why they left me. I wiped the tears off my face and packed my things for later. After a while, I finished packing everything I needed. I stared at my room. I know I was going to miss this room, all the memories that were made.

I went down the stairs and carried my bag and everything else I needed. I said goodbye to Aunt Connie and hugged her. She hugged me tightly, her eyes were teary and I knew she was crying because she was going to miss me. I went outside because Max was there waiting for me. After a while, we arrived in the airport. I said goodbye to Max and Kylee. Tears streamed down my face when I hugged Max and waved goodbye to him.

I was a bit nervous once I got inside of the airplane. I was tired and so I slept in the airplane immediately. It was kind of a long journey from West Virginia to LA. I felt excitement in me because I've always dreamt of going to LA, my dream place to be. Where Katy Perry lives and most of the Katycats being there. It just felt amazing.