September

Shaks' POV:
"Tasha where's my hoodie?" I ask searching the drawers. She shrugs and continues looking at her phone smiling.
"Tasha c'mon I gotta go!" I say snatching her phone.
"Hey gimme that back!" She struggled to get up and I held it high up.
"Quit playing I gotta leave here" I say looking down at her.
"At 11:25 in the night? To go where??" She says folding her arms.
"Home...where else?" I say and she waddles over to the closet and pulls it out neatly folded and shit.
"Here.." She says then I return her phone and she struggles to sit back down. I shake my head and grab my phone.

Becky: We're all out of milk and I'm dying for some cereal.

"Tash I'm taking a carton of milk from the cupboard aiite?" She nods and I sigh and take the milk.
"Tash I'm leaving.." I say but she doesn't reply. I go to the bedroom and kiss her forehead. She looks up.
"I'm leaving so get some sleep I'll text you when I get in"
"Okay get home safe" I nod and leave, making sure to close up behind me.

Becky's POV:
I'm lying down listening to music when shaks comes in with the milk.
"Here I've gotta run somewhere and come back"
"At this time?!" I say sitting up.
"Doan worry I'll be back in like 20 minutes..take this" he holds out the milk. I just stare. He throws it on the bed and let's out a long stupse.
"Shaks where are you going?" I shout but he bends the corner.
I snatch up the milk and go to the kitchen. I know exactly where he's going and why...

Tasha's POV:
As soon as I lay down my head I feel a pain in my stomach and sit back up.
"Ouuu you relax in there" I say and scooch back against the wall. I feel another pain. I take deep breaths and slowly get out of bed. There's a knock at the door and I waddle over to open it.
"What are you doing here?" I say holding my belly.
"I'm looking for Becky" CJ says
"She's not here..." I say taking swift breaths.
"Are you okay?" He says sympathetically. I raise my hand and nod. I go and sit and he follows.
"Can I ask you something?" I nod
"How long have Becky been...." He twirls his hands restraining from saying it aloud.
"7 months ago but I dunno when else" I say between swift breaths.
"How long have you known?" ahhh pain!
"CJ please not now I-AHHH!" I take quick breaths and grip his shoulder.
"Are you in labor?" He asks holding my hand.
"I can't be I'm not due till Novem-Ahhhh!" I grip tighter and he flinches.
"I think we should get you to a hospital. I shake my head and hold up my hand.
"No I'm not due till-" he cuts me off.
"I might not know about pregnancy but my mother always says better safe than sorry let's go!" He stands me up and grabs my shoes and locks up.
"Wait my ph-" before I could finish my water broke right on the porch and CJ rushed me to the car.

"CJ you've gotta call Becky" I say as he hurries down the highway.
"Okay.." And he reaches for his phone and dials her number.

Becky's POV:
I'm eating my cereal when CJ's number pops up on my phone...
"Hel-" he cuts me off.
"Becky you've gotta get to the hospital asap, Tasha's water just broke" I put the spoon back in the bowl and walked as fast as I could to the bedroom.
"Okay I'm on my way!" I sat and hang up..

I call shaks but no reply so I leave a note for him and grab my keys and left.

I arrived there 30 minutes later and she was in the room when I reached the ward. CJ was on the outside sitting.
"Is she okay?" I ask and he shrugs. I get worried and tried calling shaks again. Still no reply. Shit! I look at the time and see 12:05am.

1 hour and 40 minutes past and still no sign from shaks. I pace up and down till CJ tells me to be calm. I sit and shaks comes running from the corner.
"Where the fuck were you?!" I asked but he kissed my forehead and goes inside.

"How are you?" CJ asks 10 minutes later.
"I'm fine..." I say not looking at him. He holds my hand and looks me in my eyes.
"Becky if this baby is mine you do know I'll take care of you and..."
"Her..." I say finishing his sentence. He nods and smiles. I slightly smile
"I know..." He looks down.
"CJ I'm sorry about everything I didn't mean to hurt you I swear"
"Becky my biggest concern is this child...can you promise me you'll have a DNA test after the baby's born?" He says and I nod.

I wake up at 2:55am to shaks gently shaking me.
"How'd it go?" I ask and he smiles.
"Good..he's premature but healthy and beautiful..." I smile and look through the door at Tasha holding him. She looks so happy.
"Thank you for being here Bec-" before he could finish I grabbed his hand and drag him down the hall away from CJ whose dozing.
"Where were you?" I say through clenched teeth.
"I had business to take care of"
"So you were so caught up in your business that you didn't notice me trying to get through to you?" I ask holding my back for support.
"No I'm sorry"
"Sorry's just not gonna cut it shaks! Be a man! Know your priorities!" I say angrily.
"Hey! what I was doing was for my priorities and that includes you!"
"What if it was me huh? Who would have been there for me?!" I say looking at CJ tossing in the chair.
"Becky I'm-" I raise my hand and walk away to see Tasha again.

I glance at shaks running his palms over his face. I hope he knows what he's doing....