First Day

Becky's POV:
I got dressed and took up my keys.
"Tash I'm leaving" I said putting on....heels...sigh
"Ok see you when you get back" I left and got into my car. Sigh
"Okay Becky you got this...just relax." I said to myself while putting the key in the ignition.

I pulled in the parking lot and fixed my hair then got out and went straight inside to the elevator. I got on the 3rd floor and knocked on CJ's door.
"Come in" I hear. Sigh
"Good morning" I smiled
"Becky..morning!" He smiled.
"I'm so glad you came" he came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and laughed a bit.

2 hours have past and it feels like 2 years. I'm putting in some information into the computer and arranging his files neatly.
"How's it going?" He says coming back from the café across the street.
"Umm good I'm almost finished"
"Great then we can leave early and go catch dinner what'd you say?" He says handing me a cup of coffee
"Sure" I smile and sip.

2:10pm I had finish all the paperwork and CJ was cleaning up his desk and getting ready to leave.
"Where are we going?" I ask helping him stack up the magazines on the shelf.
"There's this new diner around the corner that sells the best chicken pasta" he smiles.
"Sounds great!" I say laughing.

We left the firm and walked to the diner and ordered the Chicken Alfredo and a glass of champagne
"You're right..it is good" I say after two bites. He nods.
"Hey Becky why don't you come over tonight and sleep by?" He asks.
"Umm I was hoping to spend the night with Tasha since she had a break up and I wasn't there to comfort her"
"Oh ok no problem" he smiles.

He walked me back to my car and kissed me deeply then got into his and we went our separate ways. On my way home I was feeling more guilty than ever. How could I do this to CJ? I have a choice to make either I'm down for CJ or just stop fighting my feelings. I pull into the driveway and knocked on the door.
"I think it's time you get your own key dang" Tasha said opening the door and sitting down. I dragged my feet over the doorway and slumped down in the chair after closing the door behind me.
"Was it that bad?" Tasha asks side looking me.
"No it was good" I say kicking off my shoes.
"Are you hungry?" She asks
"No I already ate" I said laying back
"Becky talk to me what's bothering you?"
"Nothing I'm just a bit tired"
"Okay"

Her phone rings and she jumps up and goes outside. New man already?

Tasha's POV:
"Hello"
"Hey Tash it's shaks" I smile
"Oh sup?"
"I'm just checking in on you" awwwwww.
"No need to I'm fine"
"Great.."
"Wait umm do you wanna go out this weekend?"
"Sure"
"Cool I'll text you"
"Aiite later"

I hang up. I know he loves Becky but she has CJ and she is really happy with him and I know he loves her. I'm going to win shaks' heart or die trying.

"Another date?" Becky asks as I shut the door
"Maybe" I laugh and she smiles.
"I'm going to take a quick shower then we can chill for the rest of the night"
"It's Monday Becky you have work tomorrow just get some sleep" I say as I turn on the TV.
"Okay whatever you say" she says and heads off to bathe.

I sit here wondering if I really have a chance with shaks.