Reunited

Tasha's POV:
I decided the picnic would be a nice idea plus the group is kinda back together...anyways I texted shaks the Friday so today me and snook will meet them there at 10am. I packed Seon's baby bag and made sure his bottles of water and juice were still cold. I packed a duffle bag of snacks and sandwiches I made an hour ago and a towel and flip flops for myself. I doubled check to make sure I had everything. Perfect. Snook beeped outside and I was ready to go. He got out ad helped me with the bags while I got in the jeep and held Seon.
"Are you sure you're not going Hawaii cause this is a lot uh stuff" he whines. I roll my eyes and he shakes Seon's hair and gets in the driver's seat and we're on our way. I text shaks to let him know we're coming.

Shaks' POV:
"Okay Tasha's on her way" I say to Becky who's wiping vomit from Allie's mouth.
"Great set up the table so when they get here its less hassle" she says waving her hand at the table. I take out the picnic cloth and spreads it over the table then put the paper weights at each corner to hold it down. Great, everything's set.

Becky's POV:
Tasha and snook pull up 45 minutes later and Tasha comes over to me and sits. I smile and she waves Seon's hand.
"Say hi to aunty Becky" she says playfully. I laugh. Shaks and snook still haven't exchanged words and I'm annoyed.
"Hey snook" I say looking at him.
"Hi B" I then look at shaks then back at snook then back at shaks, they must have caught that because they looked at each other and shook hands.
"Okay so I brought sandwiches and snacks" Tasha says opening the duffle bag.
"Oh great I brought juice and sodas and fast food because I totally forgot about this" they laugh and I pull out the Chinese food.
"I brought the charades game that we use to play when we were 18" shaks says smiling bright. I shake my head and Tasha laughs. We sound like 5 year olds discussing what we got for Christmas.
"Let's play!" Tasha says and we play against each other. Me and shaks against Tasha and snook.

"Y'all cheated!" Tasha says pouting.
"We did not" I say laughing uncontrollably
"We're just pros admit it!" Shaks says smiling.
"Whatever!" Tasha holds up her hand and smiles.
"Well I'm hungry so..." Snook says reaching for a crate. I pass him a soda and pour juice in Allie's bottle.
"Can you pass a napkin" I ask snook and shaks reaches for it quickly and help me clean up, I see snook's reaction and I clear my throat.
"Snook how's your cousin?" I ask smiling.
"He's good just got a promotion too" he says smiling back.
"That's great" I say then there's a gap of silence before Seon starts crying..
"Okay okay...." Tasha places a washcloth over her breast and feeds him while she eats.

After everyone was finished I handed over Allie to shaks who puts her on his shoulder to sleep. Me and Tasha go for a stroll on the beach and talk.
"How's everything at home?" I ask her.
"Great..Snook's been coming by often and helping me with Seon so I'm good how about you?"
"Same everything's great...the clothes came in so I'll bring them by tomorrow because shaks has to work" she nods and smiles.
"I'm sorry about the tension between all of us.." Tasha says frowning.
"Whutt you mean?" I ask raising a brow although I feel it too.
"Yuh know the shaks and snook thing.. It's just that Snook's angry about what happened even after I explained everything... I feel bad for how I treated shaks after the shower but I just can't handle getting hurt" she says kicking the sand
"I understand...I didn't mean for it to happen it just did..." She nods and hugs me.
"I'm over that Becky plus snook and I are going out Tuesday night!" I smile.
"That's great! I hope it goes well" she smiles and we continue walking.

"Becky?" I hear someone say so I look up and see CJ with a child in his hand....she looks like 1 year old.
"CJ.. Hi" I say in shock.
"Oh this is my niece Lola" I smile and wave at her and she waves back.
"CJ where's the garbage?" The woman walks up to him and my smile disappears.
"Becky this is my sister Judelle"