Scared (2)

Becky's POV:
"I think we should take a test now to be sure" I say looking at her
"I agree...the sooner the better" Tasha says looking at me. I could see she was scared. To tell you the truth I'm scared too maybe more than she is.

It's now 7:22pm and we're leaving to head to the pharmacy that closes at 8:30pm.
"Clearblue..AccuClear...First Response..which one?" I ask holding them up.
"Ummm the Clearblue I guess" she says staring at them with one brow up.
"Okay Clearblue it is" I say taking two and throwing the rest back on the shelves and pulling her to the cashier.
"Goodnight" the cashier says and puts in the boxes.
Tasha took the bag and I took my change and we were on our way back home.

Tasha's POV:
We get back and I run inside and throw the bag on the couch then I went to the fridge and took out a big bottle of water and two glasses from the cupboard.
"I dunno about you but I need a boost" I saying pouring a glass of water. Becky poured some too and laughed
"Me too" she says and gulps it down. She poured more and read the instructions on the box
"Mm okay I see" Becky says shaking her head and drinking more water.
After 3 glasses of water for me and 4 for her we were running to the bathroom.

All I'm saying to myself is relax Tash it was a one night stand. I'm scared af. I tear open the box and took one. I was done in 5 minutes or so...
"Oh..my...God!" I say from the toilet.

Becky's POV:
I sit here rocking back and forth just abstaining from looking at my results. I take a peep and..
"Oh..my..God!" I hear Tasha say from her bathroom I quickly wiped my vagina and wash and dry my hands.

"Whutt whutt?" I ask standing behind her closed door. She opens and walks over the bed.
"Tash whutt does it say?"
She looks up slowly.
"I'm 1 week pregnant..." She looks down at it and sighs.
"It's okay he was a bitch but I'm sure he'll take care of his child" I say rubbing her back. She quickly looks up
"Who do you mean?" She asks with her eyes wide open.
"Ummm Mark?" She laughs
"Yes he's a bitch..." I laugh

"What does yours say?" Tasha asks.
"Umm I'm not pregnant" I say feeling a tad bit relieved.
"Oh..OK.." She looks down.
"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods.

All I'm thinking about now is how free I am that I'm not pregnant for shaks and all I want now is my baby.
"I'm gonna call CJ... Hopefully I can spend the night there..clear my head and stuff" I say rubbing her back.
"No problem" she smiles slightly.

Tasha's POV:
"Hello? CJ?" Was the last thing I heard when Becky left the room. I'm happy but still worried. What if shaks gets mad at me or disowns this child. I rub my belly..
"Okay I'm spending the night by CJ will you be okay?" She asks returning few minutes later.
"Of course have fun" I nod and watch her grab few clothes and was out the door.

9:21pm.. I take up my phone. Should I tell him?... I dial his number and he picks up after the third ring.
"Tash?"
"Yeah.."
"How are you feeling now? Are you still vomiting? Do you think it was the ho-" I cut him off
"Shaks stop..please come over I needa tell you something"
"Ok I'm on my way"

I hang up. 20 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. He comes in and hugs me.
"Sit" I say and he smiles. I laugh slightly and take a deep breath.
"Ok...shaks... I'm pregnant.." I say looking into his eyes. His smile fades and so does mine.