Date Night

"I hate this outfit" I say coming into the front to where Tasha was.
"You look so beautiful Becky" she says with her hands on her cheeks
"Pssshh I look girly" I say pouting
"Exactly so go out and be the girl you are" I laugh.
There's a knock at the door and Tasha opens up.
"You better-" she pauses when she sees CJ.
"Oh Hi" she says smiling.
"Hi" he smiles and she stares. He then stares at me.
"Wow Becky you look great!" He says smiling.
"Thanks" I smile and holds his hand.
"Have fun Becky" Tasha says and I wave.
I buckle up and we were on our way.

We arrive at a restaurant called 'Flat-Out-Diner' I laugh out and he smiles.
"Nice" I said hitting him gently.
"Haa I thought you'd like it" I shake my head and we go in to our table.
"Well what would you like?" I look down at the menu and nothing interests me.
"Ok I'm gonna be honest with you.. I'm not use to fancy food and expensive places" I put down the menu.
"That's great to know because truth is I just wanted to impress you.."
"Well let's get out of here hit the movies and get hotdogs and soda"
"Sounds great"

We arrive at the cinema and go in to watch 'Hotel Transylvania II'. We laugh and enjoy the movie then get hotdogs and sodas within the break of the movie. We sit in the mini cafeteria and eat our hotdogs.
"So how old are you" he asks
"22 and you" I say and he smiles.
"I'm 24" I smile and he asks another question.
"What do you do?"
"I'm unemployed and you?"
"I'm a lawyer and I have my own firm"
"Wow that's good" I say lowering my head.
"Are you okay?"
"Yahh..tell me more about you"
"Naw you tell me about you" he smiles.
"Ok I currently live with my best friend Tasha, I'm looking to pursue a career in music but that failed so now I don't know what I'll do. Umm that's all I guess my life isn't interesting"
"It's interesting to me to see that you can be yourself no matter what and I like that about you" he smiles and I blush.
"Well I live in a 3 bedroom house, my sister moved out, I wanted to be an engineer but my career path fell apart as well so I took a different turn, maybe you should consider taking a different path" I looked away.
"Like whutt?"
"..I do need an assistant in my firm.." I look at him and laugh slightly.
"Wow..I don't know how I feel working for my boyfriend" wait what?
"Not boyfriend but someone I like...wait" he laughs and I cover my face
"You're so cute I like you too..girlfriend" I peep through my fingers. He laughs.

We went back to the movie and when it finished at 9:22pm we took a walk around Bellvine Square and stood on the bridge to watch the lights over the city.
"So you'll think about it?"
"Sure"
"And will you be my girlfriend?"
I laugh.
"I'll think about that too" he smirks.
"Ok I've decided... Yes" he smiled and put his hand around me.

Cj took me home at 10:00pm after we got to know each other more. I get to the front door and he hugs me.
"Text me when you get home" I say
"Definitely" he smiles and leaves.

I open the door and see Tasha and shaks sitting down waiting for me.
"How was the date Becky?" Shaks says sitting at the edge of the seat.
"Hey..umm great what are you doing here?" I asks smiling but then stopped when I realize they weren't.
"Didn't you get my text?"
"Yah but I was busy"
"Yah busy planning a date"
"What's your ish?"
"Nothing I'm going home"
"Shaks!" Tasha runs out behind him.

What a perfect night!