___/\/\/\/\_______

Clear!
(One two three...)
Come on Becky wake up.

Clear!

Again!

Clear!

Shaks' POV:
Neither are breathing and I feel breathless too. A sudden chill ran down my spine and tears caressed my cheeks. I couldn't bare the thought of losing them...both!
"Becky please I need you!" I scream through the glass.

Her hand still hanging lifelessly. The baby still silent. I push the door but it's locked. I close my eyes and pray.

The doctor is still by Becky's side but after one more attempt he puts down the paddles. The nurses pump the baby's chest one last time and her toes twitch. They flick her and she cries. I run my palms over my face in relief.

The nurses bring her out 5 minutes later and I hold her close as the tears fall off my chin.
"How's Becky?" I ask looking through the glass...
"I'm sorry but-" she turns and the machine beeps. She has a pulse!
"Becky's fine!" The nurse smiles.
I sigh and cry all over again.

10 minutes later I go in and Becky holds her baby...
I kiss her forehead and hug her tight.
"I'm never letting you go!" I say and she rubs her thumb against my cheek holding my face and crying.
"Becky I love you!" I say crying.
"I love you too Shaquon!" She dries my tears and kisses me.

Tasha's POV:
Shaks texted me 2 hours ago but I saw it late and by the time I got to the hospital and upstairs to the door I see them kissing and holding the child...

Shaks sees me and comes out with tear stains on his cheeks..
"She's okay.." He cries a bit more and throws his arms around my neck. My hands are still loosely hanging by my side and zero expression on my face. He let's go and I go past him to Becky and her daughter. I hold her and sit on the bed. She's crying and kicking and I rock her and sing to her as she gradually quiets down.
"Thank you for coming Tasha" Becky says and I look at her and see the fear and sadness in her eyes. I hug her tight and a tear lands on her pillow.
"I love you Tasha" she hugs me back and says.

".....I love you too Becky... I always will!" I hand over her baby to her and she kisses her forehead as I lie on Becky's shoulder.

Shaks comes back and I look him in his eyes and look away.. He grabs my hand but I pull away and go outside.

Shaks' POV:
Becky's holding her daughter kissing her and I try to talk to Tasha but she completely shuts me out. The nurse comes back and ask for the baby's info.

"I'm gonna name her Allianna Rachel Dawe..." Becky says smiling. She looks at me and smiles. Her eyes light up and I smile.
I lie in the bed and hug them both as Allianna goes to sleep and Becky strokes my hair.