Scared (3)

Becky's POV:
I pull into CJ's driveway and knocked on the door.
"Babe!" I jump into his arms
"Haa you're better I see" I laugh and nod. He guides me inside and I sit on the sofa.
"You look luminous" I shake my head. I mean these big words and me don't match to keep shit real...
"You missed the dinner it was fun" I smiled
"What did I miss?" I ask.
"A lot..my mother bought you something but she wouldn't give me and my sister's-" his phone rings and he holds up his finger.
"Yh...no I'm with Becky.....now?... Uhuh...oh okay no problem" he hangs up
"Sorry that was my mother she wants me to stop by and help my sister do few things around the house"
"Oh so you gotta go?" I ask sitting up
"Yeah but I'll be back before you can say cheeseburger" I laugh.
"Cheeseburger babe?" I laugh and he smirks.
"I'll be right back" he kisses my lips and leaves. I turn on the TV and lie back.

Tasha's POV:
"Seriously?.." He says with his eyes and mouth wide open.
"Look if you don't wanna be a part of this chi-" he kisses my lips before I can finish.
"Are you crazy?" He laughs
"Are you happy?" I ask smiling
"I'm more than happy" he kneels and cups my belly then kisses it.
"I thought you'd be kinda mad because you love Becky and you'd prefer for her to be pregnant" he looks up at me.
"Tash I do love Becky but I care about you so much...and you're the mother of my child, you and this child are my main priority" he hugs me and kisses my forehead.
"I'm gonna make us something to eat" he nods

Shaks' POV:
Tasha goes into the kitchen and I sit on the bed. I'm so happy to have a child of my own. To some point Tasha was right, I do love Becky but I wouldn't want to ruin her relationship, I mean why break up a happy home right? I lie back and smile. Tasha's pregnant! Omg I'm so excited to be a father. Shit! Becky doesn't know. I sit up and take out my phone. Should I tell her? No.. I can't... I should... Sigh... She can't get mad at me it just happened and she's in a relationship it shouldn't bother her, right?

Becky's POV:
I dozed off 10 minutes after CJ left, at 10:30 and woke up at 11:45 and decided to take a cold shower. I came out 15 minutes after and went to dry my skin.
"Hey babe" I jumped.
"CJ!" I turned and slapped him
"I'm so sorry" he laughed..
"That hurt doa" he rubbed his arm
"That's what you get!" I say pulling the towel left and right across my back to dry it. He pulls away my towel and throws it across the room.
"CJ! Now you've gotta wash that" he puts his finger over my lips and kisses me. He gently pushes me onto the bed and kisses me deeply. I unbotton his shirt and pants and he takes them off. We lay there stuck together naked as the bed rocks back and forth increasing in pace as we do.

Shaks' POV:

Me: call me ASAP!
Me: it's important..

I text Becky and they all show two grey ticks indicating that she hasn't read them as yet. I get anxious and worried.
"You okay?" Tasha asks laying on my lap after we ate.
"Yh just trying to get through to Becky" I say looking down at her
"You told her about us?!" She says holding up.
"No of course not... I don't have the courage to.."
"I'm sorry" she says frowning
"Nah it's cool" I laugh
"Oh well she's at CJ so.." She says laughing a bit, I chuckle
"Did you know she took a test too? I didn't even know she and CJ were at that stage yet" I rest down my phone
"Is she pregnant?!" I say quickly
"....nooo.." Tasha says hesitantly and surprised.
"Oh.." I'm relieved but still feeling a bit...sad?
"You were worried huh?"
"About?" I ask
"Her being pregnant for CJ.." She says with sadness in her eyes.
"Tash...no I was just curious you don't have to worry" I kiss her lips and she smiles.
"I'm glad to hear that" she says
"You know you should still tell her...before she finds out the hard way..." I suggest.. She nods.
"We'll tell her together" I smile and she lays back down.

I guess I should just forget about Becky and focus on what's important... My baby and Tasha. She's really amazing and I..I really like her..maybe love... I smile brightly. I hold her up and lie down stretched out in the chair and laid her on top of me and close my eyes wrapping my arms around her as she brings her hands up to my chest.