Released

Shaks' POV:
I get home and open the door and see SNOOK!
"Wha-" I'm speechless. He gets up and hugs me and laughs
"Yo shaks sup?" He ask smiling.
"Yo I'm aitte what about you?" I ask in the happiest tone.
"Ehhh I'm hanging in there.."
"When did you get out?" I ask sitting down.
"Last week Tuesday but I stopped at my mom to see her and she completely shut me out.. Guess she wants nothing more to do with me" he says sitting.
"She'll come around" I say.
"I hope so...the last thing I want is for my family to hate me.." He says lying back.
"Doan sweat it, where are you staying?" I ask him propping my elbow on the back of the chair behind Becky.
"My cousin but his girlfriend and her child is moving in next week so...I don't wanna be a bother to them.."
"Oh I wish we had the room to let you stay but Becky's here and my daughter's in th-" he cuts me off.
"Your whutt?! Becky?! Ohhh mannn!" He says smiling.
"Haaa snook shut the fuck up and come see" Becky says leading him to Allianna's room.

Becky's POV:
I lift over the net and watch her tossing and turning.
"Dang she's adorable..." Snook whispers leaning over. Adorable?
"Whutt you mean adorable you've been in that cell too long snook" I say laughing and Allie wakes up.
"Oh dear look at whutt chu did" he says picking her up and I stare like..tf? Snook's got a soft spot for lil kids.
"Seems like you like children.." I say watching him cradle her.
"Ehhh they aiite..." He trynna be tough but he loves them!
"If you think she's adorable you should see Tasha's son!" I say smiling. Wait.. Whutt?
"Whutt?! I thought the baby died?" Ouuu Becky you slipped up.
"Ummm yh.." I say taking Allie and carrying her over to her changing station.
"So she got pregnant again?" He says following. I nod.
"By who?"
"It's not my place to say" I say trying to get him to leave it as that.
"Naw Becky fr..." I look into his eyes and see desperation.
"Shaks.." I say and quickly look away.
"But it's not what you thin-" I turn and see snook gone. Then I hear in the front.
"What's your problem?"
"Fuck you mean you've been fucking Tasha?!"

Silence. I put on Allie's pamper and latch her onto my hip and go out to the front.

Shaks' POV:
I'm looking at my phone and snook comes from no where and snatches it and throws it in the ground.
"Answer me!" He shouts scaring Allianna. She begins to cry and I get up.
"Shaks stop being a bitch and just answer me" I take Allianna and shoot Becky a stern look.
"Snook it was a mistake but I don't regret having any of my children" I say bouncing her to shush her.
"But you fucked her and I don't appreciate that!" He says pointing.
"Know what I don't appreciate? You getting her pregnant then leaving her to come back and claim her like she's a childhood toy! Grow up snook! Be a man!" I say handing over Allianna to Becky.
"...grow up? You don't even know what I've been doing to get my life sorted out in prison. I said to myself Jay..you gotta get your act together if you wanna work this out with Tasha... I went to therapy and christian meetings. I'm trying to turn my life around...I love that girl and I plan to take care of her by all means" he says still pointing.
"What took you so long to realise that...it's been 3 years!" I say angrily.
"Shaks cut him some slack shit he just got out" Becky says rocking Allie.
"Naw it's cool B.." He laughs.
"Know that moment when you stop and think...shit why the fuck you let her go man?...I had that moment December 5th, right before I got caught and I've been on them streets trying to survive! But I was missing something, I've been in 2 relationships and none were good enough...she had my back from the first time we met! Shit...I intended to turn the tables next month! January new start! But you already done did it huh?"
"That's all talk snook..." I turn to leave.
"Then why'd it take you so long to confess to Becky?!" I stop and turn.
"Cause I'm a Rick!" I stormed off to my room.

Snook's POV:
Fuck he mean? I just got out and everybody done ruin my dreams. I was gonna return home and stay awhile till I got a job, then find Tasha and make things work! But instead I find out that my best friend done knocked her up and still gets the woman of his dreams. Where is my share of happiness. Where is my second chance!!
"I'm sorry Jayron..." Becky goes to the bedroom and closes the door.

When I found out Tasha was pregnant in 2012 I was happy for her and I wanted to turn my life around. I searched for jobs to help but no one took me. My mother helped me get a job in a store around the corner from her workplace and when I went by her house after my first paycheck her parents told me she doesn't live with them anymore and she lost the baby a month ago... I was angry and sad all at once so I went back on the streets and in 2014 I was dating for 3 months before she cheated and left me. Then 2 months later I met someone else and we lasted for 1 months after we had sex and she "lost feelings" and ran off. Next 8 months I got caught...December the 6th when I was making my 'last drop' before I went to spend Christmas with my grandparents in Philli. Niggas betrayed me and got me caught by the corner store on Plum Street. In prison I decided to change and get off the streets and start over with Tasha... 1 whole year...sigh I'm still gonna fight for her because I love her.

I put on my shoes and left.