August

Becky's POV:
After what happened with Tasha, shaks insisted I move in with him and I did so. Tasha got more angry and told him not to come back but we both know she'll come around. After what she did I'm never talking to her again.
"Did you eat?" Shaks asked coming in from the shop around the block. I shake my head and he sighed.
"Becky you need to eat think about your little girl" he says sitting beside me. I nod and he gives me a sandwich and a Pepsi. I eat while he cleaned up the living room.
"Now you're here I have to keep this place clean and stuff" he says frowning and a thought crossed my mind..
"How did she know?" I asked him
"Huh?" He ask taking up a vest
"How did she know we had sex" I repeated
"Oh....I umm I might have told her the night you left to go by CJ when you weren't speaking to us" I sighed and he sat beside me.
"It slipped...she was asking me why you were so mad about her being pregnant I said you weren't you're mad at me and she asked why and it slipped out" he lowered his head.

Shaks' POV:
I reminisced about that night...

Tasha: why's she so mad about this?
Me: it has nothing to do with you it's me...
Tasha: why?
Me: don't worry about it
Tasha: just tell me shaks gosh!
Me: we had sex shit!
Tasha: ...when?
Me:....the same night you and I did.. But it was an accident.
Tasha: ours was too now look at me..
Me: yh but you said she isn't pregnant
Tasha: she isn't...at least that's what she said.
Me: well just keep it between us..
Tasha: fine.

Sigh..
"She said she wouldn't bring it back up.."
"I'm sorry I messed up everything..." Becky says looking down
"Noo it's not your fault....Tasha was just upset about what she saw and decided to get back at you!" I say looking at her
"Well she won...CJ's never gonna talk to me again that's for sure.."
"She didn't win because you still have someone that cares....Me!" I hug him and he goes back cleaning while I finish eat.
"It's okay baby mommy's never gonna leave you or hurt you. I love you" I say gently rubbing my belly and smiling.

Tasha's POV:
I sit watching TV then my phone rings. I snatch it up and answer quickly.
"Hello?"
"Hey honey!"
"Oh hi mom what's up" I say in a calm tone.
"I'm good how's my babies?"
"We're good" I say rubbing my belly.
"Great how's Becky?"
"She's great" I say quickly
"Good I love you both and my grandbabies say hi for me"
"Definitely" I say switching the channel.
"Great me and your father are going to the beach so I'll hear you later"
"Okay have fun"

She says bye and hangs up quickly. I put back my phone and sigh. I need the beach now because I'm stressed out and I can't lose this baby. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a long shower.

Shaks' POV:
"Becky I-" I say coming from the bathroom but she's fast asleep so I leave a note telling her to text me and leave to check up on Tasha and my baby.

I get there in 20 minutes and knock.
"Coming" I hear her say from inside.
"Hey" I say when she opens. She's in a towel.
"Why are you here?" She says with her hands on her waist.
"To check up on you"
"I'm fine.."
"Tasha I need you to relax because you can't lose-" she cuts me off
"Yh yh I know" she moves out the way and I walk in.
"Are you eating?" I ask her and she nods.
"How's Becky?"
"Okay..."
"Cool my mom asked so.."
"Oh Ok well she's okay" I say and she nods.
"Tash you know I love you right?" She side looks me and looks away.
"I need you to be good and take care of my..wait you didn't tell me the gender" I say raising one brow and she smirks.
"A boy" wow, I smile.
"Well take care of my lil man!" I say cheerfully and she smiles.
"How do you know she's not yours?" Tasha asks.
"Huh?" I say looking at her
"How do you know Becky's baby isn't yours?" I squint, Becky's having a girl?
"Why do you keep bringing that up?"
"Why aren't you worried?" She says calmly.
"Because if the baby is mine I'll take care of her and love her"
She gets up and goes to the kitchen for water. She laughs and stands by the counter.
"I hope you know what you're doing"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"If that baby's yours... You've got a lot on your plate.." I sigh and fiddle with my fingers.
"I'm sorry about everything Tasha"
"Look I'm not worried about y'all I know you love her and all but once you step up and be responsible for this child we're just swell!" She says smiling then rolling her eyes. I sigh and sit back.

What if Becky's baby really is mine...