Scared (1)

Tasha's POV:
Weekend came fast and shaks and I decided to go to a fair downtown. He texted me and said he'll stop by at 4:00. I get ready by 3:55 and sat waiting for him. Becky's at CJ's house so I can avoid her today. She and CJ have been going out for 2 months now but they're acting like it's been 2 years, date nights, jobs together, laughter, late night phone calls. I want that too... The door bell rings and shaks smiles and hugs me.
"Ready?" He asks while pointing his thumb at a cab outside.
"Ready" I nod and follow him out to the car.
"You look nice Tasha" he says and I blush.
"Thanks you too" he laughs and nods.

We arrive at the fair and he takes me to a bench.
"Okay any rides in mind?" He asks me.
"Rollercoaster fuh shizzle!" I laugh
"Great we'll go on that first then try out a few games then eat" wow seems like he had this entire evening planned out.
"Perfect!" I say and smile. He takes me by the hand and carries me to the rollercoaster. We scream and laugh and cry and laugh and scream and scream and scream! The photo was hilarious.
"You look like you were gonna pass out" I say laughing uncontrollably.
"No way you looked like you were gonna bail outta there see how you gripped them bars?" He said laughing so bad.
"You still look more scared than me topcat!" I said and he smiled.

We get Cotton Candy and tried out a target game. He won me a giraffe and a bunny but I gave him the giraffe.
"My bunny's gonna hop over these bitches for this food just now" I say while we wait in line for hotdogs and drinks.
"Haaa my giraffe can just stretch and snatch that mustard" LOL bruhh
"All he wants is mustard?" I laugh out..

Shaks' POV:
Seeing Tasha laugh for the first time is priceless. Her laugh is so soft and contagious, when she laughs I laugh haa....I...I think I'm falling for her.
"Look.." She says invading my thoughts.
"Huh?" I say not aware of what she's showing me.
"It's Chris..with the same girl we saw in his bed" she shows me them laughing by the jumping tents. She's pregnant. They look so happy. That bitch...he hurt Becky!
"Shaks!"
"Yes?" I say paying attention to Tasha now.
"What do you want to drink?" I didn't even realize we'd reach the front.
"7up" I say as she orders. I smile down at her and she looks up at me weird.
"Whutt?" She asks. I laugh
"Nothing" I take the hotdog and drink and followed Tasha to a seat by the shade.
"I'm glad you brought me here, it's great" she says sipping her Pepsi.
"Me too you're pretty cool" she raises a brow and smirks. I laugh.

After eating and trying out few more games Tasha and I take a stroll.
"I like your shoes" she says.
"I like your hair" she has it in a pin up style so her face is clear to see and her eyes are beautiful.
"Hehe thanks" she smiles.
"Shaks I like you..." I smile.
"I know.. I like yo-" just like that she throws up.
"Tasha you okay?"
"Yeah.." She wipes her mouth.
"I should take you home" she nods.

On the way home she threw up two more times and was weak by the time she got by her road. I gave her a piggyback ride the rest of the way and laid her in her bed and took off her shoes.
"Thanks shaks..I'll text you when I feel better" she says and curls up under the blanket.
"Okay just rest" she nods and I kiss her forehead. I then leave and walk home. I hope she's okay.

Becky's POV:
I'm at CJ's house and he invites me to meet his parents and sister. We're in the car on our way and he turns on the radio.
"This is my jam.." I laugh as he bops to "See You Again" by Charlie Puth and Wiz. I shake my head.
"Did you cry when you watched that?" I asked him.
"Like a bitch" we laughed out and then I felt nauseous.
"Wait stop..pull over..." He did just that and I quickly hop out the car and threw up by the grass.
"Babe you okay?" He says turning down the radio. I nod.
I get back in the car and buckle up.
"Maybe it was the cereal you ate this morning at breakfast" he said thinking of possible reasons for my sickness.
"I don't know... Wait.." I say holding my mouth..
"I better take you home" I nod.

I held it in for the rest of the ride but it came right out when I opened the door. CJ kisses my cheek and drove off. I opened the door with a key Tasha got cut for me.
"Tash?" I say walking down the hall. I went to her bedroom and heard her throwing up in the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" I ask. Then I threw up in the sink.
"No..are you?" She says after wiping her mouth with tissue and handing me piece. I shake my head
"No.."

We sat on the bed.
"Becky I think I'm pregnant" Tasha says staring at the floor.
"Me too Tash" I say staring at the floor. We both stared at each other.