Shaks

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom, ain't wasting no time imma get my stuff before I see the bitch parading in my jeans, I mean she already walking in my shoes. I quickly bathe and get dressed.

I get down the hallway and see Tasha sitting at the table.
"Morning sleeping beauty"
"Yh umm I'm heading out I'm gonna get my stuff then kick it with shaks" I say grabbing my keys.
"Wait I'm coming" she grabs her coat and roll out with me.

I arrive at the house and Tasha gently pulls me back.
"It doesn't look like anyone's home"
"So? Even better lets go"
"Wait how are you gonna get in?" I dangle a key in front of her face.
"I did live here didn't I?" I say getting out
"What if he is home?" She says running around the car and walking beside me
"What's that gotta do with me? I turn the key and walk straight down to the bedroom. I push open the door and it hit the wall making Chris and Judelle jump up.
"How'd you get in here?" Judelle asks as I'm going towards the drawers,
"Bitch don't speak to me I beg you" I said grabbing my suitcase and clothes. Tasha grabbed my shoes and make up and stuff and we were on our way.
"Umm the key please?" Chris says. I turn around and hurl it at his head missing by an umph! And left the house. I pop the suitcase into the trunk and drove off leaving the door swinging open.

"You're crazy af" she says looking at me and shaking her head.
"Haaa since 95 bitch"

I turn to take her home.
"Wait I thought we were going to hit up shaks?" She says looking at the street.
"We? Naw me! You get your ass home"
"Oh hell naw you ain't gonna baby me anymore I'm going"
"Whatever but stay in the car" I said looking at her outfit. She's wearing bunny slippers, a shorts and a loose tank with her hair up.
"Why? I bet shaks wants to see me too B" she says staring at me.
"Not looking like that he don't" I said laughing.
"I'm not staying in no car end of story" I shake my head and pull up at shaks' crib.

We get out and I knock on the door. Shaks comes out looking like I woke him from a deep slumber.
"Dang Becky no text no call you just show up now?"
"Move over and stop acting like we strangers" I say sliding under his arm that's propped up on the door. Tasha smiles and shaks nudges her face and she comes in.
"Why y'all here so early? Cops chased you?"
"Haaa my running days are over bad boy" Tasha says and plants her ass in a chair.
"Dang I remember those days fr yo" he laughed and went to the fridge for a water bottle.
"When snookie got the men on probation for 5 months" I said laughing and sitting beside Tasha.
"I heard he got caught last week, they found 3 bags on him and the gun in his car" shaks says.
"Snook was always reckless!" Tasha blasts.

Now lemme pin something down here. Snook and Tasha use to date but snook likes to hit and run and Tasha was into the settle down life so he cheated on her and fucked her that same night after the bitch left. When Tasha found out she never talked to snook again. Haaa my man snook!

I wink at Tasha and smile. She shuns me and laughs.
"So sup?" Shaks asks.
"Nun much I just need you to get me a gig or sumn so I can get back on my feet" I say sitting at the edge of the chair.
"What kinda cash you looking at?"
"Man I doan know easy cash so I can get outta Tasha's house soon" I say looking at her.
"Aiite I'll handle you"
"Thanks shaks" I get up.
"That's all you came for? I thought you missed me and came to give me a shout"
"Some other time I'll come over"
"Aiite get home safe".

We leave.
"He's still into you" Tasha says.
"What makes you say that?" She shrugs.
"I can just tell"

I smirk.