Secrets' Out

Shaks'
Becky's picking up Tasha and Seon so we all can hang out together and also to avoid Daniel. Yeah its been 2 weeks but I still feel a tension when his name is said.
"Hey big guy!" I scoop him up and spun around when I heard them enter the front door. I'm preparing snacks for Seon and Allie and making Alfredo for lunch, its kinda my 'make up party'. Plus Allie's gonna be 1 year old next 2 months.
"Is everything finished?" Becky asks entering the kitchen after resting Allie on the rug to play.
"Soon" I say resting down Seon to play with Allie.
"How are you shaks?" Tasha oddly asks.
"Ummm good and you?"
"I'm cool" she smiled and I nodded and returned to the oven.

"How's work Tash?" Becky asks feeding Allie when the food's being served.
"Uggghh don't ask" she rolls her eyes and becky laughs.

Becky's POV:
I get up to get Allie a napkin when someone knocks. I detour and open the door slowly.
"You made it!" I smile and hug snook.
"Aiite B chill" he laughs and hugs me back.
"How are you?" I'm really glad he's okay. I haven't heard from him in a month now.
"I'm holding up, I'm staying wit my grandparents"
"That's great come on" I slightly drag him to the table to eat.
"Hey..." He says to Tasha and she nods. There's a gap of silence before shaks comes setting down the plates.
"Ok one slice or two?" Shaks ask snook holding out the turkey.
"Doesn't matter" snook says and shaks gives him 2 slices.
"Babe you need any help?" I ask and he denies.
"Shaks is Seon's water cold yet?" Tasha asks
"Yh" shaks hands over the water and Tasha continues to feed Seon while snook watches her every move. Sigh... He looks hurt.

Everyone's finished eating so snook helps me clean up while shaks and Tasha watch Seon and Allie.
"Are you okay?" I ask him as he dries a plate.
"Yh..why wouldn't I be?" I can see how hard he's trying to cover up his pain.
"You can talk to me yuh know..." I reassure him.
"I know.."
"So...spill"
"Fine.." He rests down the plate
"I think Tasha hates me and I really love her...I just wish I could get another chance but she seems really into this new guy and I'm kinda...yuh know... Jealous.." He sighs. He's gotten so soft.
"Snook I needa tell you something" I say feeling confident. He nods giving me permission to proceed.
"This guy..that Tasha's seeing? He's ummm Z's brother"

The look on Snook's face began to scare even me.
"Did he say anything? Does he know me? Is that why he's dating Tash- she doesn't even know?!" He started panicking.
"Jay relax...breathe everything's level he doesn't know you.."
"I've gotta get out of here" he dashed past me and I pull him back quickly.
"Hey! I wouldn't bring you here if I knew it wasn't safe..." He sighs.
"Fine I don't wanna cause a scene..but I'm not staying long" I nod.

Tasha's POV:
Becky's in the kitchen with snook. Having him around is awkward but I'm keeping distance. I decide to go to shaks' basement to get the stuff he brought in for Seon so I wouldn't forget later. I unlock the door for the first time in ages and creep down the stairs to the cabinets.
"I remember when Becky use to stash her weed in this back compartment" I open it and see an envelope. I peak inside and see in bold 'Creed's Medical Clinic'. I read the paper and my heart nearly drops.

Becky's POV:
"Babe where's Tasha?" I ask scanning the room.
"Basement....collecting Seon's things"
"Oh I need to talk to her"
"What's this?" I hear Tasha say and I turn to see her basically holding my soul....

Shaks' POV:
"How'd you get that?" Becky shouts heading over to Tasha. Oh shit.
"Question's how did you get it, your souces aren't so smart!"
Becky grabbed for the envelope but Tasha dodged. Becky grabbed her neck and pushed her onto the wall still reaching for the envelope. Tasha resists and Becky slaps her in her face.

Ok that's my queue. I pulled off Becky and snatched the envelope.
"Girls! Chill aiite!" Snook stood in the archway of the kitchen laughing.
"What's in here?" I ask and no one answers.
"Fine" I opened the envelope.
"Shaks.." Becky says while I read the document.

Snook's POV:
I lean on the wall watching this drama when shaks says,
"CJ is Allie's father?" I freeze. Shit.
Becky just stares at him playing with her fingers and biting her bottom lip.
"This can't be right, I saw the results for myself" he reaches into the cabinet for the results.
"Right here! Shaquon Seon Jackson!" He's growing rage. Tasha snatches the paper.
"You asshole! Can't you see this is fake? Where's the stamp? It's obviously forged"

Shaks' stare is blank.
"But how? why? I mean no one we know is this skillful except...."

Shaks pauses and looks at Tasha. They both turn and look at me. Oh lord...

Becky's POV:
"Except you" Tasha finishes shaks' sentence and snook hesitates before confessing that he did forge the results.
"But why?" Shaks asks puzzled looking back at me.
"Why are you doing me like this Becky?" I couldn't bare his facial expressions so I turned away.
"I'm sorr-"
"Oh don't you play that card on me you could never be!" He cuts me off shouting causing Allie to jump and cry. He looks at her and looks away then sits.

Everyone's silent for about 5 minutes before Tasha says,
"I'd better get home..."
"Get home to the drug dealer's brother?" Snook shoots.
"Yes...to Z's brother" Snook's smile disappears and he stands up right.
"You-"
"Yes I knew..."
"...you knew that the man who almost killed me has a brothee that you're supppsingly dating and didn't find it important to even tell me?"
"What good would that do?"
"It could prevent me from getting my ass shot...again!" He says walking slowly up to her.
"Maybe he should buss another cap in your ass! Maybe then you'll learn not to steal again! The streets aren't for you punk!" At this time snook chokes her. I watch as shaks tries with all his might to separate the two. When he let's go Tasha's coughing and crying and all I can do is watch and despise her for her ways!

Shaks' POV:
Tasha leaves with Seon after snook stormed out the door in rage. I clean up the rug and take a shower. I get dressed in my black camo hoodie, black sweat pants and black Addias slippers and grab my phone off the table. Becky's in the front breastfeeding Allie. She looks up at me.
"Shaks.."
"Becky right now I'm not in my right state of mind so I advise you to stay as far away from me as possible" I say backing her and I hear her get up to leave the room.
"By the time I get back be out of my house or I'll get you out myself!" I slammed the door behind me and hit up top to shout my crew.

"Mo..sup?" I bombed Elmo's knuckles to greet him.
"Man even though you stood us up I forgive you" I nod and take the joint and puffed hard.
"Why you out so late?" He asks. I didn't even realize it was 11:22pm.
"Got a lot on my mind dawg" I say and he slides a 5 bag in my direction.
"That's not what I came here to talk about doa" I sit.
"Man that heist? That shit ain't over! It's just about started" Elmo's jaws stiffen.

Tasha's POV:
I get home and open the door to find Daniel sitting. He jumped up.
"Where were you? I was worri-" he paused when he saw me crying.
"What happened T?"
"...snook choked me" I say and he nods.
"Go get you two washed up" he kisses my forehead and I head to the bedroom.

I can tell sumn's gonna go down.

Becky's POV:
I get Allie strapped into her car seat 45 minutes later and gather few of our clothes. I pulled out of shaks' driveway and into another 20 minutes later. I got Allie out and covered her head with a blanket and go up to the door and knock.
"Becky?" CJ says a little surprised.
"Hey...umm I know this seems weird but can I stay here for the nigh-" I'm cut off by someone approaching the door.
"Babe who's at the door?" Its a slender, tall lady with long black wavy hair and a melon sized butt.
"Umm this is my friend Becky, she use to work at the firm, Becky this is my fiancé Renée"

Wow....
"Hey nice to meet you, come on in you must be really cold" she says noticing Allie on my shoulder. I go inside and get Allie tucked in beside me and doze off.